Tuesday 14 December 2021

#BlogLife181 - Unreadable at first

 Afternoony all. How are you feeling today? I'm shattered as per usual but I can't seem to nap anymore. As usual the minute I start to get into a cosy comfy sleep, the alarm rings.

I guess now that masks are mandatory in public again, I have forgone wearing makeup.

I felt so dizzy just trying to walk around and catch my breath. The good news is I picked up some gifts for the family, scented smellies.

The bad news is, I still wish I could give my mama something more useful than a foodie hamper but time is running out.

Early next week is probably the cut off point and maybe inspiration will hit this week.

I did get a new penpal request but..... It was a short strange one, with very little details.

It's odd for an introduction, it's as though either they can't be bothered to greet me properly or it's a rejected penpal, trying his luck with a new approach....

I'm leaning towards the latter. I can't bring myself to reply to it. You get one chance to make an impression and if that is what you are going with...

I'll pass. It's like if I came up to you on the street and said Hi. How are.....? Ok bye now. Call me.

It's too weird. If you are going to take the time out to write someone, why not share a bit about yourself?

For the past couple of days I've been having bad vision problems.

Sometimes it's really hard to read and I never know if it's the lenses or my eyesight deteriorating.

It scares me because my prescription is already insanely high and I don't want it to get any worse but with ageing I guess that is inevitable for everyone.

I did do a deep clean of my lenses with the protein tablets and although they feel more comfortable, it didn't make a big difference.

I've been blurry for a while but somehow today. It's cleared up and I can see and read really well.

I don't really understand but it's something I'll just monitor and chase up with an optometrist eventually.

I would usually go and get my brows tidied and get a pedicure but I'm not in the mood this year.

I just feel sapped of energy, mentally and physically. I'm aiming to finish the short stories before the year is out but nothing is inspiring me.

I don't really want to blog for the sake of it so instead when I feel like I have something to say, I'll post at that time, instead of daily.

Then in the new year I hope I'll feel more talkative and creative. Take care for now.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D