Thursday 27 April 2023

#BlogLife494 - Does BodyCare care?

Song of the day - Mary J Blige - Round and Round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBPAX3vxcg

Hmm let's leave song of the day until later. I'm pleased to say that I got a super quick response from BodyCareOnline and they were really nice and helpful.

Hermes updated me also and it is expected either tomorrow or Saturday supposedly.

I'm glad about that as I only see about 2 packets left and this is a Bank Holiday weekend so there will be a backlog soon.

I still hate the fact that, had I not been proactive and chased it up, I would have been sat waiting still, ugh. No matter.

I've been taking extra care of my gums and teeth but they are aching at the moment.

I'm just rinsing with salt water and mouthwash. I'm used to diluting the former alcohol one because it stings and I just tried the non alcohol one without watering it down.

Yikes that burns too. There was no thunderstorm yesterday but the temperature did drop.

It's not that warm at the moment but the sunshine did wake me up today.

No cramps or sickiness to deal with yet. I've ordered pesto chicken pasta for lunch as the cupboards are bare and I probably won't do a grocery shop until the weekend.

I'll have to eat on my right side because the left is tender. I can't see any plaque or tartar though.

Oh and I also got a brownie for dessert. I'm surprised my whole face hasn't broken out in hormonal pimples but it's fairly clear.

Ha, they gave me extra chicken and an extra brownie. I think they are trying to spoil their regular customers or maybe they had surplus..

I only had a nibble because I'm full, lots of leftovers for tomorrow and my 20% off helped.

Plus on my next order there's more savings added. I have to read it but I can't be bothered at the moment.

Just one spot on my chin so far. Still no word from Dic, maybe he's ill? They could be on holidays, who knows? Who cares.

I'm glad of the break. Oh I have to pay some bills but after my food arrives, actually I'm pretty sure they are closed for lunch anyway.

I'm not sure if it's my contact lenses but I'm struggling to read fine print. 

I used to be able to see it but now even with squinting, it's a struggle.

I will do another protein lens treatment in May and see if it is any clearer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D