Wednesday 29 May 2024

#BlogLife696 - In the mood for food

Just tried the Marks red thai chicken curry for a change. Iceland had the green one a while back that was sublime but because they overcharged for it. 

I don't think many people bought it so it was sadly discontinued :(

The Marks one isn't spicy thanks heavens, contains I think it's green beans and red peppers.

A tad dry but when you mix it with the curry it's much better, lots of flavours, needs a lot more chicken but it's really good.

It was £4.75 for a 380g portion, not huge, not value for money but I would get it again as I enjoyed it.

I also tried the Ko Lee chicken green curry instant noodles, that was a lil on the salty side, a bit peppery but really tasty also.

There was so much seasoning left over that I kept it. There was zero taste of chicken though.

I think I would get that again. It's good to mix up new products and experiment.

My back, knees, shoulder, arm is still sore. The heat helps but the healing is a slow process.

I feel mostly alright but still getting some painful twinges. Yesterday was crazy, I got ready to go to the Market to pick up some sweet treats and I was meeting someone.

Then as I got up early and did the hair and makeup and was at the bus stop, got a call to say, I'm cancelling.

Ugh why wait until the very last second? I wouldn't do that, as soon as I knew I couldn't make it, I would call or text and call it off.

Not waste someone's time. I almost almost got on the bus. I'm relieved that I got to stay home but I still felt drained so I got KFC and munched.

Oh and I keep checking the post but I assume the second set of spare tweezers I ordered got lost again, ugh.

I like to have at least 2 at home, in case one gets lost or left behind if I'm travelling away, I ordered yet a third set.

Third time lucky perhaps?? Did I mention the purple stretch pants came?

It is cute, but really thin and a bit clingy around the mid section, it's fits though and I don't think either of them are too long.

The black set is thicker and better quality, that I might possibly wear outside but the purple, hmm, probably not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D