Thursday 16 May 2024

#BlogLife689 - Chatty chicks watching flicks 12 - Bridgerton season 3

I wonder who the latest diamond will be? I wonder if Eloise and Penelope will reconcile any time soon?

I'm curious if Anthony and Kate have a baby? Or if Daphne and hubby are in this series?

How is Penelope and Colin's love going to blossom? Hmm so Colin has turned into a playboy, similar to the rest of them..

Awkward, Eloise isn't ready to make peace with Penelope, although she did save her from Cresceda's cruelty.

Where did the Featheringtons money come from? Ooh Penelope is hubby hunting to produce an heir that will take over the estate.

Out of the pink and green, I think the pink fabrics suited her better than citrus.

Whoa go Penelope, softer curls and the green dress looks stunning, hopefully she feels comfortable in her new appearance.

Especially with the attention she's bound to receive. Aww bless, take a breath, she is so nervous.

Colin couldn't take his eyes of Penelope as soon as she walked in, looking the most feminine she has ever appeared and actually smiling.

Eloise is trying to be less bookish and conform to everyone else's superficiality but she is bored senseless by it.

Oh I wonder if Penelope is going to end up being the diamond??

She finally confronted Colin, she's maybe his ego boost, she gives him, or gave him endless attention, when few did.

But she wants a relationship not friendship, although that will grow anyway.

She did overhear him saying in the last season, he would never date her.

At least now he will finally know she has always had a crush on him.

Hmm I think I was wrong, I still don't think Colin realises that she is infatuated with him and now he's going to help her with the hubby hunting by giving her charm lessons? Ha!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D