Thursday 23 May 2024

#BlogLife693 - Not getting up

The Ocado Zoom arrived late so I got free delivery on this and the next order. Woop!

The bags were heavy so I took one and put it in my room and then just lost my footing before I could grab on to anything and down I went.

At least in the past when I've completely fallen in the bathroom typically, I can grab onto the bathtub and hoist myself up.

This time however I couldn't reach the door handle and when I grabbed the duvet, it was falling off the bed.

I couldn't grip onto anything solid and almost immediately, my hands, my legs, my feet, the rest of my was sore and I was trapped in a very lil area, I couldn't move at all at first.

I was trying to shuffle forwards, I couldn't. I tried planting my feet and grabbing the bed and I didn't manage it.

It's incredible scary and frustrating to be stuck and know that there's no help and there's a limited chance of success immediately.

I couldn't reach my phone either. I had to give myself these encouraging words.

You can do it, get up, you have to help yourself. Eventually I was able to shuffle forwards, twist to my side..

Plant my hands, push myself onto my knees, grab the bed and slowly just stand.

All that took a whole hour, the pain was unbearable in every lil shuffle.

I've lost my appetite but as I haven't eaten, I'm going to watch a KBD foodie video and hopefully it will return.

I have absolutely no strength left to do anything but lay here and type.

At least there's nothing more on my schedule and I don't think there will be anymore Posties.

I saw some chicken pakoras, they didn't have the veggie ones, so thought I would try it out.

Oh they were pretty tasty, really mild spice, nicely seasoned and I would get them again.

There's no sharp pains but I know that being on the floor has taken it's toll and I'll need a few days to be as 100% as my body allows.

The pains building but I'm under the blankie now. The discomfort is travelling, first it was my sides, now my arm and shoulder.

At least the backache is gone. I slept alright so that helped. I'm not sure if I'll do a Chatty Chicks for each Bridgerton episode, it was pretty fun.

I'm going to munch, wait for Postie and see the latest release. Oh I didn't realise they released the first half altogether, all four episodes..

There's definitely enough material then. That will be up on Monday.

I didn't read or watch any spoilers, this is going to be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D