Wednesday 8 May 2024

#BlogLife685 - I'm not really here, still retreating

I can't work out earbuds at all. I was just on a call and have been using the newest earbuds sparingly for calls only..

But at the other end, she said it was a bad line and could hardly hear my words.

I switched to the old earbuds and she heard me so clearly. That's so weird, it should be the other way around.

She was saying the bills have switched to an automated online system, pffft they are fading out people, no wonder, there is hardly anyone about when I call up.

When it comes to paying bills, I would rather talk to someone and have peace of mind that it's paid, what if the online system crashes??

I've also got receipts emailed to me, to cover my bases, which is reassuring. I declined the offer.

I just had a lemon ice pole, it melted so quickly ha, my drink is already warm also.

At the moment I'm having this recurring daydream where I'm going through all the stages of a relationship, maybe my brain is hinting to write fiction.

Holy cow. Last night Chromebook had an update and I thought Oh No, what are they messing with now??

But they returned the flipping scrollbar in discord, I had to use my phone to move the page around, this is so much better.

Idiots!! At long last, they shouldn't have removed it in the first place, the youtube one still remains hidden and for most pages to see it, I still have to refresh the sodding page.

I'm doing a strange midweek mud mask as my face is horribly oily and bumpy at the moment, I hate when it's like this.

Even though I'm skipping periods, maybe it's hormonal? I just finished the last of the Dove moisturiser, it was ok, it smelled lovely but I don't feel it did anything special.

I'm going back to my Neutrogena. I was just thinking about food, nothing new there..

And how I'm taking a break from cheese and enjoying the free range eggs, apparently much healthier and high in nutrients.

Then I was thinking about the first time I tried sweet mustard. I was never keen on the regular sort, it seemed too spicy and strong for my liking.

I was in Iceland (the island) and I don't know if it was a bbq or we ordered them but I recall being in the kitchen, with the various condiments and I typically just reach for the ketchup but I wondered what this yellow bottle was.

Americany sweet mustard was the reply and it sounded horrifying to me but I was encouraged to try it and probably reluctantly maybe I smeared a tiny bit on the veggy, meat or chicken dogs.

I have no idea which sort they were but I think I liked them. In Canada I was introduced to Vienna sausages which I enjoyed at first and then went off, or maybe or was a different brand?

Anyway I don't know what the flavour was, as it was decades ago but I recall grabbing the bottle and spreading a heap of it on there, as it was unlike anything I had ever tried before.

I think there was a pink bottle too but the memory fades. This is all because of Popeyes and us becoming more Americany,

I remember going abroad and returning with a lip balm that four times as big as our slender ones and everyone was fascinated by it but I didn't really see the big deal about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D