Wednesday 21 July 2021

#BlogLife101 - Weird habits

You all know about my acquaintanceship tests. If not it was in an earlier post. Don't you have them all memorised by now? I'll quiz you....

Ha! Just joking I would never expect you to read all of them. I don't even like some but they were necessary to vent something out.

I've noticed that not all the time but sometimes I like to push the differences with my randoms. I will take something simple and although I will feel a bit put off by it.

I will make out I am completely unnaturally offended by it and will just harp on and each thing he says I will take it to the extremes.

I see it as testing their patience because there will be a time when I really am annoyed and will need to share my side of things without being made to feel I am wrong like always.

As though their perspective is the only one that matters and because they feel that way. You cannot put forth a diverse voice because it is automatically wrong.

I think I am practising to see if I can navigate through a conflict healthily without being sidelined. I need to be able to say whatever I want too and have it challenged but not have it dismissed as invalid.

At the moment there is a threat that if I maintain my stance, the person will flee and not stay to resolve it and I don't like that at all.

I don't know if he's joking or serious but certainly when we are on the phone there is a noticeable change in tone. 

Which is unpleasant because me and confrontation are not friends.

However I am learning to stand up for myself and say well actually I disagree and this is why. 

It stems from being silenced and I won't go back to being that way for anyone.

I think it is also stemming from having a sarcastic sense of humour and having strong opinions on certain topics. 

I want to see if someone will crack my code and join in the fun or read my blog and distance themselves away... As that is my main hesitation in sharing it.

They all get a cheat sheet into my thoughts that I don't necessarily share with them and it isn't reciprocated. Though when I reach the point where I don't care either way..

Then I'll consider just offering up the link and recommending the spoofs. I just won't ever highlight the incredibly emotional posts because they need to discover that for themselves.

I won't make it that easy for them. You want to know everything about me? Then have fun, trawling through over two hundred posts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D