Monday 19 July 2021

#BlogLife99 - Should I take one last look back?

I packed up and thought I had everything stored in my black overnight bag and then I clipped my hair back and for once the breeze wasn't blowing the hair in my face.

For the first time in ages I decided to wear makeup. I always do my eyes and lips but this time because of the mask. I didn't wear lippy and I am down to my last bit of chapstick.

I decided on a pinky base and then swept a purple line across to look funky and it is simple but looks cute. I was going to do my nails too but there was no time.

I arrived with no layers on just a pinky long flowing top and dark purple trousers and because the sun was shining so brightly I was warm and toasty.

My phone died a few hours later and I was sticking it into the usb charger cable and it wasn't clicking into place, in fact it seemed loose.

I did that for several minutes until it finally dawned on me, the main phone, the samsung now takes a smart charger which is wider than the regular ones and I forgot it at home.

Argh!!!!! My phone has merely 20% battery remaining so I switched it off and then ordered a spare lead on Ebay, which will hopefully arrive tomorrow or early next week.

I had a credit voucher for Curry's that I have been dying to get rid off and mama reminded me I could have used it for that. Grr.

My back is really killing me but my shiatsu massager is at home as mama said don't bring much, I have surprises for you.

I am trying out some pain relief binaural beats to see if it helps because I keep wincing with every movement. Presently it has been a chocolate fest with chocolate cake, nutty cereal bars.

In addition to some nutty chocolates. This is our chocolate fix for a few months now. I want to lay down but it is too early. I can't wait for mama to see her gift.

She loved the colour and style, it is very bold and pretty and she saved the bottle of non alcoholic wine that I bought her for Mother's day earlier in the year, for us to savour.

I told her to open it but she wanted us to experience it together. For the price, it is a very big bottle and very tasty. It isn't too sweet at all.

I have great taste and can sniff out a bargain anywhere. I'm sad that my charger lead didn't arrive today (Saturday). I have been using it for a couple of seconds and then switching it off.

It probably has about 15% battery left now eek. I miss texting, calls, my games and just having a high speed phone that can handle anything.

Mama kept bragging that her place is always breezy but there is no cooling air and her fan keeps dying so I feel like I am living in a sauna.

I also keep having to bend down and I just feel uncomfortable and achey constantly. My temper snapped a bit when she expects me to finish whole gallons of products the moment I unseal them. 

Grr you have room in the fridge. I don't eat massive amounts at a time. When I open something I consume it within a few days not down the damn thing on the same day, shish!

It'll get consumed or it won't but I just need a bit of peace. Her place is open plan so there's no escape /privacy. 

I'm also bloated and though grateful for the hospitality, I'm used to my own pace and being able to rest when possible.

I really miss it and the games would have been distressing me but now the Samsung has died for real. I don't know if I can go another day without a charger and no air. 

I should have ignored her warning and packed my long lasting fan. It's so powerful and makes such a huge difference in making me feel calm and refreshed. 

Looking forward to being back home where it's easier and my body gets to heal more conveniently but it is a new day and I slept really well so for now I feel a lot better.

I am just waiting for her postie to arrive so I can pounce on him and hopefully get my charger cable. Keep everything crossed that it comes on day 2 and not when it is predicted which is tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D