Wednesday 14 July 2021

#BlogLife97 - Hello ghost

Have I turned into a clairvoyant? Ha. No fair not. I can't say I believe in all that but yesterday afternoon at about 3pmish I received an email and guess who it was from??

Well? Any ideas? No? Okay I'll tell you. It was from the guy that ghosted me without a word. The one I thought was giving me an ultimatum...

Get a messenger or else! You know that I hate being dictated too so that's never wise. He keeps doing the same thing and if it's a ruse, it's very clever.

It's about the second time I think where he has said he didn't receive my replies. I get all of his without issue and I always wait until it says sent before I shut it down.

Shrugs I don't know if it was an honest mistake or if he is trying to redeem himself and save face? I have no idea, I'm just exploring my feelings and I'm relieved I haven't shared the blog so he doesn't realise what I'm thinking.

I was really shocked to see his email and the content, I was tempted to reply straight away but honestly I was swamped. I was finishing up my voluntary program admin.

I had to tally up my chats which amounted to 157 I'm proud to say over 2 months and I didn't even count the trolls and unsavoury ones.

Then I had to write a summary on my experiences and I had done that partially but I realised I wanted to go in more detail and be more open on my mistakes and how I improved myself.

I am patting myself on the back because it was a good and bad experience. I changed lives and gave people the confidence they lacked but then I felt drained and pulled in different directions which left no time for myself.

N's point of view, I mean let's give him a name before I get confused. Was that he didn't hear back from me so assumed I freaked out and was too much of a nervous wreck to get in touch?

My feeling was that after I questioned it and didn't immediately do what he said, he got frustrated and skulked off, forgetting I ever existed.

Even if he thought I was overwhelmed, why didn't he just send a follow up email asking if I was alright or if I needed to talk? Instead he did nothing and then out of the blue after about a week.....

Has passed, approaches me with........ Why did we cease communicating? Can you see how that's perplexing and difficult not to be cynical about?

He mentioned Whatsapp twice so I downloaded it to my chromebook and to be honest, I prefer talking to texting so we shall see.........


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D