Monday 12 July 2021

#BloglIfe95 - Have I forgotten something?

You know that feeling when you are finished packing and you look around the room and think.. I have a feeling I am missing something?

That happens to me a lot. I am getting for ready for the weekend when I shall be off and I don't know if I will be writing BlogLife.

If I do it will not be a regular thing. Apologies but I don't feel creative at all at the moment. I am trying to make sure everything is charged as last time, the battery died.

I hate walking with chargers and they are all so unique but heavy. I use an electric toothbrush that I have never seen indicated that it is fully charged, even after half a day.

I should probably charge my epilator too, although that is fully restored in under an hour for maybe 30/40 minutes use so it lasts me ages as I only do my face and legs.

I doubt I will walk with my scholl foot file. I will just use it before I leave. My lips and elbows are cracked so much, no matter how much moisturiser I use, it makes no difference.

The only chargers I will walk with are the laptop and mobile as mama uses Apple for everything now and she doesn't have any spares.

My nails seem to be growing long but chipping at the same time, they barely ever feel strong, just weak but looking back at old nail pictures, they grow ridiculously long, they even look fake.

But I proudly showed them off as real. Do you prefer the round or square tip? Square for me is so much easier. I never did perfect the round tip, it always looked misshaped.

I have totally emptied my fridge and freezer so tomorrow I will nip to the market and pick up some bread and essentials. I don't know why Iceland is having another shortage of Kitchen Rolls at the moment.

It is really aggravating that only the expensive brand is left to buy so instead of paying a £1, I have to pay £5 for much tinier paper towels. Grrr!!!

Ooh her gifts were delivered yesterday and when I get up there I shall try out Kind cereal bars and let you know what I think of them.

Dark chocolate, almonds and peanuts, plus sea salt. I've never tried them before and bought a case. I'm hoping we enjoy them.

They are gluten free and low calorie apparently...


2 comments:

Craig said...

Great blog, fascinating read.

SS said...

Thank you for your kind words. I do try to be a lil different and discuss real emotions and put my heart into my posts :)

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D