Friday 30 July 2021

#BlogLife107 - Goodbye T

I told you that I wanted a break to get my head right well that was partly true but the other thing I was thinking about was I think it's time to part ways.

It's nothing that was said or done specifically, it's the circumstances. It always made me a lil uneasy. You gave me the space I needed and I'm grateful for that but I've just blocked your number because I want to move forwards.

You were great company and we had a good laugh together. It was convenient for both of us and you brightened up many a dull day. Thank you for your sweet and caring friendship :)

However it feels a bit murky blurring the lines between friendship and whatever the other thing was. I couldn't quite text you all of this..

I'm no good at speeches, it was difficult enough to say I was going radio silent for a while but here it is. I don't know if you are still following the posts but there is no doubt, this one is for you.

I won't change my mind and I did warn you in the beginning that it would only be a temporary acquaintanceship. I have a feeling you suspected I wouldn't reconnect.

I'm sure you'll forgive me and understand why I didn't say goodbye properly..

It's far too awkward and I don't want to drag it on. I wish you all the best and do take care. Don't work too hard and find a better balance so that stress doesn't eat you alive.

Farewell T

-X-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D