Friday 6 May 2022

#BogLife267 - Own up

Oof I was just about to give up but the call was answered and I told them what I was doing to fix an ongoing issue and I was finally reassured that they are aware of it and thanked me for cooperating with them.

I feel like the burden has been lifted because for a second somehow I blamed myself and thought, maybe I had forgotten to do something or missed a step along the way, but nope I've done it all.

It's just much easier to take responsibility for my own actions, than pass the buck and say la di da, well it's out of my hands now, let me forgo fault and blame someone else.

My family isn't too big on that but I am. If I am guilty, hold me accountable but if I'm not, look at yourself instead.

It's funny that I don't drink anymore and hate the taste of alcohol bare or on savoury foods but in desserts, I guess it just blends better.

It's not bitter or strong, it's just an ever so slightly tart sweetness. I grew up on rum cakes, then it was rum babas and now it's these market cakes.

Oh just before 1pm Yodel arrived and was delivered but a non speaking robot who didn't even hand the parcel over, just sat it on the floor, took a picture and vamoosed ha.

It was so heavy and I haven't even opened it yet, I've just put it aside for now. I have 1 bottle of saline left. Ooh the strange thing was I thought I was out of snacks but found some nutty cereal bars I had stashed away and forgotten about, lush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D