Monday 9 May 2022

#BlogLife268 - I'm Kravey? Well you're nuts!

I bit the bullet and bought the Krave chocolate hazelnut "cereal." It has a light soft biscuit coating and it's delicious.

It is however tiny, the box image makes it seem like it is huge but it's very small pieces but they are not stingy with the filling and you taste chocolate hazelnut in each bite.

I don't find it dry as I would expect. i don't buy milk so I have cereal on the few times that I purchase it, on it's own or with strawberry fat free yoghurt.

I've tried greek yoghurt and that is sublime but still too sweet. I've tried plain yoghurt too but I just like my strawberry flavours.

I also bought the Crunchy Nut Granola with the chocolate pieces, as I was really craving chocolate sweetness and the offer was 2 for £5 and I know this will last me ages.

I've never seen the pre-made chapattis in Iceland before, Mission is the brand and I am not familiar with them so I thought I would try it and use it as a wrap.

Thankfully it's wholemeal but that also tends to be very dry and I've only ever loved the Asda version which seemed the most authentic out of all of them.

I would definitely recommend it, it's yummy. This time I didn't heat it up, just cooked the chicken and added some sweet chilli, plus some cheese and it was perfect.

The other one I put beef meatballs and cheese, then topped it with sweet chilli and it was quite fulling. There are 6 in a pack and it cost £1 which is great value.

I didn't find it dry or paper thin, it had weight to it, was a great medium size and it didn't fall apart. I just had to roll them and flip them over so that they stay wrapped.

I decided to try and put it on the panini maker to toast it a bit but it had difficulty browning so I switched off the press and left it but what happened was it became brittle and hard and snapped.

These taste less like traditional rotis and more like wraps. I ended up having to force it to fold like a taco ha :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D