Tuesday 3 May 2022

#BlogLife264 - Made up Cakeaholism

Hello my name is SS and I am a Cakeaholic. I just got back home and have decided to bump today's post in favour of this one as my senses are still reeling from the foodgasm.

I did intend to get a few bits and pieces like tablecloths, cleaning cloths, cutlery and I have no idea what else but I felt a bit dizzy and tender so I just skipped all that and went into my favourite market instead.

I spotted some green olive crackers and bought the black olive variation too, Bonta Lucane is the brand and they are amazing. The green version is lighter and equally as tasty.

I think that would suit more of a cheesy dip, rather than the hummus pairing but it's still lush and because I slept and felt rested, I did my hair and makeup properly.

Oh how I have missed applying foundation and eyeshadow, pretending I have flawless skin. I went dark and light purply today.

My hair was in a ponytail but I left some side fringey bits out and I do feel cute today.

I wore a red and black criss cross top coupled with plain grey trousers and black booties. None of my parcels came today, which I am happy about as I would have missed them all.

The funny thing is I did see a courier truck passing but thank goodness it didn't turn into my street. 

I'm having chocolatey nutty cravings but because they were stocking the shelves, I couldn't be bothered to try and squeeze past so I left that section and looked down and there it was...

Accasa branded Butoiase Barrel cakes. Good heavens as soon as you remove the packaging you are going to be hit in the face with the alcohol scent but also the sweetness.

I thought the Armandine cakes that were akin to Baileys were outstanding, these are even better. It's two types, one is like a swiss roll but hearty gooey, melt in the mouth, expensive ingredients.

The other is.. Hmm.. I suppose you could compare it to a victoria sponge but a million times better. It's like you've stepped into a speciality cake shop and it's fresh and made in front of you.

But this is all pre-packaged and for a good sized portion. There were 4 swiss roll types and 6 of the other sponge.

I just came back from the kitchen, intending to count and completely forgot and now I'm too tired to move.

My parcels said they've now been despatched so I'm thinking tomorrow or Thursday. I have the tracking numbers but I can't be bothered to look and if they turn up today, I'm home now and available but I doubt it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D