Tuesday 10 May 2022

#BlogLife269 - Dance the depression away

The first step is talking about what ails me but when it's big and it keeps pulling other traumatic memories into it, I have to stop and take a minute.

There is more but I can't figure it out so time to pause. I can't be sad anymore. I have no more tears flowing. It's time to dance.

I went on Youtube and browsed some recommended songs and came up with these..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRp3-D3SMwI&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=4

El Taxi - Pitbull/Osmani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=415i-MDiLF4&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=1

Bumpy Ride - Mohombi/Pitbull/Machel Montano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fWXgpyWrLo&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

Jalebi Baby - Tesher/Jason Derulo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBATM57A-o&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=3

Picky - Joey Montana/Akon/Mohombi

Most are remixes, it just helps perk me up easier. I'm not ignoring my problems just taking time out from them.

The only thing left to do is join me in a music dance marathon. Shake your head, wave your hands, move your hips.

Up, up, up. I don't care if you can't dance or don't have any rhythm and can't sing in tune, take my hand and let's laugh and dance and be crazy.

Wooo......

Since I wrote this, something I had been waiting for, finally arrived. It was really stressing me out and I was unable to do anything to hurry it up.

I've now dealt with it and feel so much lighter. Plus I got an unexpected refund which wasn't even accompanied by an explanation but it has really come in useful.

I met mama for lunch today and I didn't really have an appetite, the nausea was lurking but I did eat a chicken panini, although it's not as tasty as the Pret stuff.

I did my hair and makeup neatly and although I was physically drained within a few steps, it was good to hand over the things I bought for her.

Saline and the sanitiser. If I could have been bothered to walk to the market, I would have got her the olive crackers too but I was dead on my feet.

The stories are slowly coming but I keep finding extra details to add which is annoying me but it's fun to have a few different tales to cycle through..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D