Friday 20 May 2022

#BlogLife276 - 3am I let go....

I don't know why 3am is the magic time but when I look at my phone, that just seems to be the time I can finally lose control and fall asleep.

In the evenings particularly, I keep myself tightly in place. No sleep yet, no eating or drinking, no deviating unless I deem it's absolutely necessary. 

Today I woke up twice, the first time I knew it was early so I didn't check the hour. The second time I hoped it was much later.

It wasn't, it was just before 7am. 6.34am to be precise. Another couple of hours sleep only. Except by lunchtime I'll be half asleep and then completely passed out soon after..

I had a story breakthrough yesterday, first I came up with a proper catchy title and then the story started unravelling in my head and I knew where to go but I was so tired, I couldn't write anymore.

I'm hoping it stays fresh as I didn't have the energy to make any notes. I had a banging headache last night which didn't help as I was planning to write in bed but my eyes said nope..... I'm not allowing it.

I think I went to bed about midnightish and mostly was just shifting positions and listening to music. I cannot stop yawning so I have new party music blasting in my ears.

I'm eager to introduce the cop character. I just figured out what his name will be and how he will involve himself in the saga.

I was grinning yesterday because my theme is creating ball-busting femme fatale characters and they are the strongest version of me.

It's cathartic because I'm not sure I can be that brave and that outspoken without a safety net.

I'm planning to make this female personna, the most exasperating of all. Should make for an amusing yarn, hopefully.

I'm not sure if I'll ever make a Part 2 for any of the BookLife series. I still can't quite forget about the Bastian/Yuliana cast but for now they'll stay buried.

Who knows what I will figure out in the future..

I finally tried the Harry Ramsden cod fillets. Actually I saw they had a new product in the range. Giant fish fingers, which I was obsessed with as a child.

I first saw them in an old supermarket called Kwik Save. It was so different from the normal and they really were a large size, perfect for sandwiches or whatever your favourite accompaniment is.

I think Iceland also did them a long time ago. I don't recall the brand but I've never tasted anything like it since then.

Although the Harry Ramsden version is nice, it's just not the same. I doubt anything will match it.

Have a restful weekend and alleviate stress where you can, otherwise it will impact you negatively and you won't even realise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D