Monday 2 May 2022

#BlogLife263 - Ebay splurges

I am down to my last bottle of saline and I wasn't looking forward to pricing around but I just saw the best deal for the 500ml saline solution bottles.

8x500ml for £19. The last time it was £12 for 3 bottles, this is so much better, woop. Plus I only have a small hand sanitizer left so I bought 3x100ml for £6.50 which is also the cheapest I have seen for ages.

I couldn't remember what I needed to stock up on and then it just came to me. I spaced and didn't realise Monday was a Bank Holiday.

I'm hoping that my parcels don't arrive on Tuesday but from Wednesday onwards, I could have paid extra for priority postage but it all seems to amount to the same so free it is.

While I was waiting for Iceland to deliver my shopping, there was a knock on the door and it was one of those political canvassers asking who I was voting for.....Ickity.

Actually though he wasn't rude or slimey, to give him credit, he just asked the question and then made notes and left, which I was relieved about.

I finally got around to using my cleaning tool and it's umm not quite what I expected for something aimed at chronic pain sufferers, it's extremely awkward and heavy.

Affixing everything together wasn't too bad, I watched a video and knew what to do but pulling it apart is a nightmare. I can't even do it, it's still attached.

I love how they always make it look easy but reality is a different matter. I just had to rinse it off under the tap and then wipe away the excess dirt with a paper towel.

Then I just put it away and finished up the review I wrote. It's acceptable for polishing an already clean surface but as for scrubbing something dirty, you have to be patient and go over the same spot for ages to see any difference.

I'm going to use a combination of sweeping and wipes to remove the dirt and then this scrubby mop to go over it. It is disappointing but I did just use hot water.

The next time I will experiment with a bigger brush head and bleach or a floor cleaner and hope for a better result. I do love that it is cordless though.

I don't think my Ebay stuff has been posted yet so probably by the end of the week I'll get it and then I'm meeting mama next week and can give her some of it too and she found some thick cleaning cloths for me that I can make better use off, instead of the wipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D