Wednesday 22 November 2023

#BlogLife598 - Amazon is good when it's good and bad when it's bad!

Song of the day - Susan Macio - Daisy Gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyqttgd158&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=65

It is freezing today, I just had some cheesy croissants for breakfast but I want something hot so warming up some snacks.

It feels like a couple months since I've bought condiments. I don't buy ketchup, mayonnaise any longer, too much salt and sugar.

I stopped using butter decades ago, all to shave off those extra calories.

But I was missing a dip so I bought the cucumber raita again and dipped it into the salmon breaded crunchies, what a difference it made, delicious.

People advise me to give up dairy but I'm addicted to cheese so that would never work.

Eggs as well I like every now and again, you don't need to be extreme just sometimes substitute a healthier version.

I'm heavily distracted by Amazon again as they failed to deliver the drinks and promised to do it today late afternoony/evening or else I could claim a refund.

At least it's switched to Out for Delivery now. I strained my shoulder/arm exercising it.

Then I banged it and it's only now just stopped hurting a week and a half later, yeesh it doesn't take much to strain my muscles/bones.

I just tried to pay a bill over the phone and it's the usual response, sorry having problems with the computer or noone available.

Yeesh these companies employ less and less people so that no-one is around, cheapskates!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D