Tuesday 14 November 2023

#BlogLife593 - Curiosity killed garfield 5 (Q&A)

Song of the day - Jason Derulo/Meghan Trainor - Hands On Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxY8QI2S7OI

Q1) How do you feel after writing something poignant? 
.
Sometimes still teary but at the same time pleased that I let it out.

I'll usually do something relaxing after, game or watch something.

Q2) How do you switch from sad to funny to angry so swiftly?

It's natural to me. I'm used to it because I'm not typically open so I change moods to something humorous easily.

Plus when I've shared something personal in blogging form, I feel lighter.

Unless it's a recurring theme. I tend to be in a good mood afterwards. 

Q3) When writing fictional stories, what stops you from continuing? Confidence or ability?

Ouch, getting kinda catty, aren't we? I thought this was a nice interview.

I typically have a lot of ideas and have completed some stories on here and wattpad.

Ahem shameless plug. I just keep hearing that voice in my head.

You're no good and your writing isn't either. Sometimes I have the strength to ignore it, other times I don't.

Q4) When are you writing a new Spoof?

I have no plans, those just randomly come out of thin air and I write it quickly and it's done.

Q5) Can you talk about something other than writing?

Umm you're asking me the questions dodo.

Q6) Oh yea I forgot but I mean for example, share with us something juicy?

Juicy? Like what? I don't know what to say. Oh I get it, what is my favourite juice drink?

Well it's apple, no wait, blueberry, no umm it was the one I grew up with Five Alive citrus mix, although the Berry one wasn't bad either.

 Q7) For Pete's sake, you know what I mean't. I want to hear your secrets or something you've never told us before..?

Oh well, hmm, that's a bit personal isn't it? A tad intrusive? I don't have anything spicy, I'm a goodie goodie, remember?

But there is something possibly interesting and I don't know if I have divulged it.

It's not every woman in the family but a lot of the females have an unspoken tradition.

I think I asked my Mama about it and she shrugged. A lot of our female names rhyme and sound similar to each other.

I have no idea how it started, nobody has ever discussed it openly.

It's baffling why it's only for the women and girls but it's kinda cool at the same time.

My Mama and one of her sisters actually called their daughters the same name.

Neither talked about it and found out afterwards so I have a related namesake out there.

Who I think is the same age as me, we're not close but I feel like it bonds us all together in a way that is different.

It is raining and thundery at the moment. I'm surprised I didn't get soaked but I was lucky to miss it.

My breakfast/lunch is delayed but I don't mind that. My stomach is not settling down at all today. I decided to go all salmon.

A salmon burger, which I've never seen before. Please don't let it be smoked salmon yuckity.

Plus creamy salmon pasta for later or tomorrow. Unless it gets cancelled.

I also picked up some honey gingerbread which is unfamiliar. It was just £1.50 for a nice sized bag so I thought I would try it when I fancy some nibbles.

I'm on a classic binge at the moment. Dracula Dead and Loving it spoof.

Now it's Murder By Death spoof. I'm a bit late but it's taking my mind of the recent events.

I almost forgot to add the chickeny reviews. The mini chicken pizzas were tasty, extremely tiny but packed with flavour.

The chicken samosas I found to be bland. They had a lot of filling but needed more seasoning.

Iceland's spring rolls were the most disappointing the salt and pepper was again not bursting with flavour.

Last years sweet chilli or sweet and sour was amazing in comparison.

The Blue Dragon chicken version is better but it has a slightly weird aftertaste.

I'm not sure if I would recommend any of it. Food arrived 3 hours later. I am so bloated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D