Wednesday 15 November 2023

#BlogLife594 - What's next buttercup?

Afternoony, no song of the day today because I'm running late and can't be bothered to scour through the playlists.

I felt really empty and sluggish today. I slept, woke up and repeated that pattern until the morning.

I finished off the salmon pasta which was sublime, some places only cook one dish really well but they seem to have a really good cheffy.

I'm trying to cross things off my to-do list so I went ahead and bought a new pair of counterfeit sheepskin slippers, they didn't have red so I bought black.

I'm still using this blue pair but I'll relegate that to slipping into when I come out of the shower/bath.

I also wanted another purple lippy and hope this Rimmel one is really dark on my caramel skin.

It's called Stay Matte and it was a fiver so not that grand a price to pay.

The last major thing was the Overnight weekender bag and I saw pu leather and faux leather.

Apparently according to googly woogly, the pu downgrades quicker, where as the faux is more durable.

As much as I would love to buy real leather and I can afford it. I don't want to pay that obscene price tag.

I found a mock leather to buy for £19 and it looks great. I only hope it's big enough to carry everything.

I dump so much into it, makeup bag, clothes, chargers, sometimes face brush, electrical toothbrush and whatever else I need.

I never know where the measuring tape is so I typically use my 17.5" laptop as a guide and my latest phone which is the Nord Ce2 Life.

It appears to be a bit bigger but I'm still nervous. My old bag seemed bigger than it is.

Anyway that's done and everything is due at the weekend or early next week.

I guess it depends how rainy it becomes and how much hibernating the Posties do.

I spotted something at Ocado searching for spreads for my sandwiches.

It's called Jim Jams no added sugar hazelnut spread for £2.77, usually it's £3.60.

It claims to have 83% less sugar than other brands like Nutella for example.

I had to try it out today and I see absolutely no taste difference. Except the Nutella is more sickly sweet.

The Nutella is £3.40 but the Iceland version Impress is £1.75 ha.

I guess it depends what you are searching for. I try to find low calorie versions.

I'm not aiming to drastically cut out all salt, fat, sugar and carbs, I just reduce the amount.

That's why I'm not putting the weight back on, it's more realistic this time.

I know that I have a sweet tooth and have to indulge once in a while.

At some point I will try again to get my brows done and that's basically the last thing on my list.

Oh and get Mama's gifts, she wants a red bathroom rug so I said I would sort that out, plus some drinks, maybe I will get her some fudge or those knock off ferreros.

I'll see later on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D