Monday 20 November 2023

#BlogLife596 - I broke up with Postie

Song of the day - Olatunji - Kaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pIL9kR6aF0&list=WL&index=31

Alright technically we're not romantically involved but the dodo delivered my weekender bag to the wrong address.

Ugh I was so stressed seeing that Delivered message but luckily once again they took a picture as proof....

And I can again prove that is not my door or foot. My door is a different colour and clearly shows the itty bitty number.

But then an hour later they decided to return it to me. Postal theft is a criminal offence after all.

They must have wet themselves when Postie said so your name is SS? 

Great, let me just snap a quick picture and then I'll be off, toodles.....

Bahaha! I was literally reporting it and saying give me a day and if it doesn't show up, investigate it, report it to the cops do whatever because I am not wasting money on a stolen item!!

I am pleasantly surprised, it looked really small at first but it was flattened and folded up so once I put it together, it was longer, deeper and wider.

Plus I'm glad they included the shoulder strap, the less things I'm holding, the better.

I think it sorta looks like real leather, it certainly smells like it and I'm pleased with the overall look.

The real challenge will be with packing it up to the brim. The slippers are supposedly coming on Monday, (today).

And hopefully the purple lippy also. Oh I tried the Chickeny Yorkshire puddings.

Wow out of the whole range, these are the best things. I think I read that included in the ingredients is parsley but it is properly seasoned and very tasty and soft.

I want to grab a drink but Postie is due anytime. I'm not sure if it's the regular or the special van one.

The regular one is normally around lunchtime but this said up to 4pm.

Yesterday I ordered Mama's masala chai tea, I got a big box of 100 tea bags Wagh Bakri is the brand.

I have no idea if it's caffeinated or sweetened, the details are vague but the reviews seemed positive.

There was something about snow mentioned so I'm trying to shop early and avoid the delays but the tracking said....

There are already congested reports, maybe only for the regular post? Or maybe all of it?

I also saw 2x Eclat mud masks for £6, apparently the regular price for one is a fiver.

I don't normally buy the same thing but it proved to be really effective with my skin.

It replenished all the moisture and my face is smooth again. Plus I love mud masks anyway, they are the most hard working product for me.

Gel and standard cream masks don't do anything beneficial for my combination skin.

I'm mostly liking the replacement binaural beats anti nausea video.

I don't really like the noise, to me it's a lil creepy sounding but I'm surprised at the short and long term effects of it, that I didn't notice straight away.

When I feel sicky, it's usually because I need to burp but I'm not able too.

Drinking fizzies was the only cure for me, since the other video was deleted.

Now I put it together that whenever I listen to the video, sure it calms my tummy and I don't feel nauseated but later on it's started aiding me to burp naturally.

That to me is astounding. I'm not even listening to it and in the evening I was burping and this morning I was also.

People would normally pop antacids for this treatment, for the other nicer sounding video, I had to listen to it, in that moment for it to assist me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D