Thursday 16 November 2023

#BlogLife595 - Tell me your fears?

Song of the day - Mary J Blige - All Night Long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCF9C10sVqQ&list=WL&index=41

I think I woke up at 10ish properly and it's now 1pm and the cramps and nausea have finally stopped.

A horrible morning but blocks of sleep and I had a very creative evening, last night.

I've started vocalising my thoughts on Twitter and it helps the writers block and makes me feel less burdened so last night I wrote nearly two chapters of last year's Christmas story.

I have no idea if it will be finished for this year but I feel more comfortable with the direction, although once again it's changed.

At least I had a way to develop it and what the initial conflict should be.

The Weekender bag and my slippers have been posted already which is nice but only the bag gave me a tracking number.

Oh, my lippy is also on the way, most of it is due by Royal Mail, aka the regular Postie.

I hunted but I've now finished the Perfectil bundle. I think it was 3 or 4 months supply and I'm happy to have a break from it.

My hair is in better condition but I do cut it every month-ish and at least 3 inches get trimmed easily.

Before when I had long hair, it took ages to grow back. My nails are not stronger but they are growing fast too.

My skin is the same, up and down with the moisture and dryness at the moment it seems back to normal.

Ugh the bloody neighbours have been banging all freaking morning.

I hate them!! Ugh they have finally stopped. I started the Christmas film binge.

First up is The Flight Before Christmas with Mayim and Ryan. It's a romantic comedy about timing and second, third and fourth impressions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D