Thursday 30 November 2023

#BlogLife603 - Confessions of a beautyholic

Song of the day - Myron B - She Eat It All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CLqgYN5GK4&list=WL&index=35

Let me ease into this, the guilt has finally caught up with me but first let's do some beauty and food reviews.

I'm still working my way through the Foxes sweets and they have unfortunately changed the recipe as most companies do to their downfall.

I probably would not purchase it again. Out of the couple I have tasted, only the lime green one tastes nice.

The rest don't taste natural or fruity at all. I will let you if I like any others.

I tried out the Nivea face wash on the spin brush which brings me closer to my revelation..

It dried out my brush, it was peculiar, I doused the bristles in water, spun it, added the face wash and it did not foam or mix well.

It sat on the top and after a few rounds on my face just disintegrated and I had to apply more.

Mostly my face feels soft, a tiny bit dry and bumpy but it's not dehydrated anymore.

When I first bought my face brush, I wasn't really knowledgeable about them.

I think spin and rotating brushes are the same thing. I'm not sure what I was trying to compare.

The only thing I can think about, that I mean't to discuss was, non spinning and spinning. I like the spin for the massage properties.

Plus it feels like a deeper than normal cleanse. It just needs a foaming face wash, then it works better and more evenly.

Oh I think I already amended it, ha. I just re-read it, expecting to be horrified but it makes sense.

Okay my conscience is clear and I should probably scrap this post and start again but I'm not going too.

Oh the eye drops that had the different packaging are definitely different.

These sting a lil bit and the other ones didn't but these ones seem to be more concentrated.

More like re-wetting drops and and they go more precisely into the eyes and I blink a few times and they dissolve.

It seems almost as effective but I'm developing a headache which the drops are supposed to prevent.

My hair has already grown long enough to get trimmed again but I'm going to leave it for a bit more.

I don't know which story to work on next. There are times when I write myself into a corner and am not sure how to develop the next bit.

It should really be between I Hate My Fiancee and Fighting Fate because those are published but incomplete, whereas the rest are in my drafts begging to be finished.

But it's great to have 7 or 8 fully composed stories, seven being on wattpad and the eighth being too weird to put on there.

Quite a change from the girl whose stories just lived in her head to putting them out there for the world to see.

I know they are not perfect and expert could have told them better I assume but they are still precious to me.

There's always going to be that apprehension about tidying them up and putting them on wattpad but it's good practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D