Wednesday 1 November 2023

#BlogLife586 - Is my hair getting thicker, fullier, flippier?

 Song of the day - Olatunji - Kaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pIL9kR6aF0&list=WL&index=33

Afternoony all. I hope your week is going swimmingly. It's the first of the month so let me be the first to wish you....

Pinch, punch first of the month woop. A lil bit of pretend violence will perk you up.

I was officially up at 10amish but from about 7am, I kept waking up but the few hours I had maybe 5 or 6 were very much appreciated.

It was so difficult to stay awake until midnight because I wanted a deep sleep and for the most part it worked.

But because I went out twice this week, on consecutive days, it really wrecked me.

As well as the chronic pain, there is chronic exhaustion and for you young healthy ones, it's no issue being out of the house often.

But for the sick among us, it's a trek and that's why I have to psyche myself up to go out at times.

It's now just before 2pm, my nap didn't take but I finally feel I have some life in me.

That new restaurant is phenomenal, that homemade roti bread was so soft and fresh.

The spinach chicken sauce pasta was sublime, not too salty, not too creamy, just full of flavour and way too much so I had that for breakfast.

I was freezing this morning and needed a pick-me-up which worked for a while and then I got so drained.

Ooh I'm pleased that as I was going to bed, I felt my pillowcase and found my nearly empty bottle of drops.

I have no recollection of putting it anywhere near there lol.

I was saying that I didn't see any difference with the Perfectil, which I think now it's been about three months.

My nails seem to get a lil less chipped because they are a lil long at the moment and look fairly cute.

But my hair actually does feel thicker. I might give it a lil trim soon. I was looking at it closely and even greasy, it looked like there was more of it.

My complexion is quite clear also. I should be breaking out as I am due on soon.

I think when I finish the batch Mama gave me, I will take a break, just to give my body a rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D