Thursday 23 November 2023

#BlogLife599 - Introducing my phone, the trampoline

Oof what a morning! I was sleeping cosily and then thought it was morning at 6amish and then couldn't get back to sleep.

Then about 9amish I was drifting in and out and forgot I left the phone on the bed, instead of to the side..

I kicked or flipped over the covers and the phone went flying. I spent 10 minutes looking for it as I didn't have my lenses on.

Luckily found it, intact in my wardrobe of all places. I just had a huge breakfast which is unusual but at least now I feel awake.

A veggy hotdog and a fish sandwich with the cucumber minty raita and a small amount of cheese, they were so tasty.

I emailed that penpaller K and just told him, he wasn't the right fit for me.

I'm glad he didn't respond. I didn't appreciate that he went for the sympathy vote, he divulged something deeply personal straight away, which I thought was peculiar.

It's as though he was saying, don't reject me because I'm vulnerable, icky icky.

Add to that, the whole flirty nonsense and he was unsuitable. Why can't they be honest and say, well what I'm looking for is attention and some kissy kissy, yuckity!

I have a new random J, I might ask him to change his name, so this post sounds different but he's fun, he makes me laugh and is a lil sarcastic like me so that's nice.

Mama's drinks got delivered last night, actually they were just left outside her door because she texted me and said nothing arrived..

But when she checked they were all there. Well she hasn't opened the boxes but at some point we will check to see if everything arrived as normal.

She did open the fudge and shared it with friends. I'm glad she enjoyed it, I'm not bothered at all. I'm not keen on it.

Plus the main gift is the rug. I don't recall trying the dark ferrero hazelnut in the block form, just in the regular round sweet version.

I don't know what's happening with the tea, from yesterday it's been saying Out for delivery and hasn't updated. Ugh.

Hopefully her Postie will bring it today. I don't think the Ferreros or rug is arriving today maybe Friday or Saturday or perhaps they are waiting to deliver it together?

As it's all Royal Mail. I will wait and see. Alright the face mask just arrived and I did the same mistake as before.

What is up with me?? I mistakenly thought it was 2 of them but it was one. I have a feeling they do that on purpose, add x2 to the description to make you assume, two are going to be sent.

Instead of the actual thing, which says x2 clearer skin. Nevermind it's still a good product. I just would not have paid that amount.

I've just changed my theme to a Christmassy red baubel and looking to change the desktop also.

It doesn't display properly but I don't care. For the desktop I found a snowy lantern, tree one which does look sweet and shows up correctly.

I'm a lil jealous that all the fun fruity drinks are at Mama's, if I was inspired I might have mixed some together to make mocktails...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D