Tuesday 7 November 2023

#BlogLife589 - Play with me or against me

Song of the day - Emily Moore - Stay Away From Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKv1BIH6U3c&list=PL_S79tzxwHpPMvQb_ft0dgOQA7kcRZsUA&index=66

I'm not sure about her voice but the lyrics are pretty fun. I love how she mentions rum drinkers, because that's what the majority of male artists sing about.

On days like today, chilly, dreary and wintry, I do admit, I miss having a coffee or hot chocolate to warm me up.

I just don't like the calories of it all. It's not easy to be healthy but it's worth it.

Last night I felt really sicky and today is the same. I played a lil of the anti nausea and that helped and then I just tried to empty my mind and relax fully.

I have some calls to make and paperwork to complete and discord is being a right tit!

They are currently having problems, so sending and receiving messages is severely delayed as is loading the actual site.

Oh I feel so silly, I just looked at the Perfectil slab to take today's multivitamin and it has the days of the week on it but I thought it was weird that the day's aren't consecutive.

Then I just read the packet and it said, take two per day. Years ago I'm sure it was one a day.

I think two is too much, I'm sticking with one. I just gave myself a manicure, they are not as short as I thought they would end up.

Just a lil nail tip which is fine for me as I don't paint them. I don't what the next show binge will be.

I feel like I've been making some bad picks of late, maybe I should read more reviews first..

Ooh I've gotten into a new mobile game, well it's old but new to me.

It'called Match Masters, where you play against other users, I'm not sure if bots are there but it's a twist on candy crush.

Where moves are timed and there's these boosters and tournaments to rank you up.

It's the same principle, match 3 or more but you have to concentrate a bit more as it's a faster pace and I can't play it at night, as I dim the screen lol.

It is fun though, I downloaded it to get more gems from Looney Tunes World of Mayhem because this current event is a total pain to play. Too hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D