Thursday 2 November 2023

#BlogLife587 - Triple moisturising/ I smell of Christmas

Song of the day - Ja Rule - Livin It Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFMy2NuOVic

Morning you :) How did you sleep? Uh huh, mmhmmm, I see. Well mine was the standard, a block of sleep and then I kept waking up.

But I feel brighter today, more relaxed. I have forgotten to cream my elbows, for the last few days so today I decided to triple up.

I have the standard body butter, which is the most effective on dry skin, but is expensive.

I use that sparingly, there is probably only a quarter left. American Dreams but it has lasted me five months which is astounding.

It was £7 ouchy but worth it. It had a mild scent but I would love to try other versions.

I only saw the Aloe one I think or maybe the other ones had a higher price tag. I don't remember but it's very hydrating.

Then I used the face moisturiser on them, the Lidl Derma V10, which is almost empty.

Lastly my Nivea lotion because I was creaming the rest of my skin. 

I'm excited that soon I'm going to be opening the Christmassy bath soak that I use as a shower gel.

It smells heavenly and even Iceland has just brought out this red handwash and I can't wait to see what that smells like.

So far I've used the aloe handwash also, as that has the nicest scent and is good at not drying out my hands.

There was a blue one and a vanilla which didn't smell as nice. These are all from the Astonish range.

It's only a pound for a 600ml bottle and it's antibacterial, which is what I look for now.

Ooh the red one is raspberry ripple, I wonder if it smells like the ice-cream? Yum.

I go through them pretty quickly. I use a lot of the product, especially when I come from outside, just to rinse off any germs lurking.

I called Mama a few times and she hasn't gotten back to me, which is kinda a knife twist because if it was anyone else..

She would have stopped eating, stopped doing the dishes, stopped watching her favourite show and picked it up as I've always seen her do.

It's not an important call, it can wait but there is a lil resentment if I am honest about being taken for granted.

As if she needs something done, she knows that I will make time for her.

Anyway it is almost the weekend and I'm sure we could all do with a breather.

I'm not sure if the eyedrops will show up today or tomorrow as the local Posties seem to be afraid of the rain and I haven't heard or seen any this week...

Lil tip, if you're trying out binaural beats, don't overdo it, it can make your ears hurt.

Also the bowl chimes for me at least, are particularly effective. I don't know why but they were the strongest influence over me.

I used one for gum pain or inflammation and the other was anti nausea which worked really well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D