Friday 14 May 2021

#BlogLife54 - I am right, you are wrong

I was thinking today about the different sets of people in the world. Half are open and the rest like me are closed. A few will be confrontational and others will sit back and follow the majority opinion.

I pondered about the people with stuck mindsets. They have such a definitive belief that anything you ask or comment they will dismiss it.

They have only one opinion and because they are not open to hearing what other people think, they miss out on another perspective.

It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. It matters that it is an interesting topic and there are many factors about it. It is kinda sad that they have chosen not to educate themselves further.

I am beginning to think that they just want to lord false superiority over people which is frankly laughable without knowing all the diverse and wonderful views of others.

I have met a fair number of people like this and they are unpleasant to converse with. I will briefly try for a moment but afterwards I cannot take them seriously.

If you are truly knowledgeable about a particular subject, then good for you but just to let you know. Other people are aware of it too and know the same amount, if not more than you do.

You don't have all the answers and somebody out there is bound to have a take on it, that you didn't even consider.

In the end, who is really correct?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D