Tuesday 18 May 2021

#BlogLife58 - I could slap the confidence out of you easily!

Good evening BlogFamily :)

My day has been weird. I got my tweezers and a complimentary nail file which will come in handy as I lost and then regained my old one.

I treated myself to some partially wonderful italian cuisine. Creamy chicken tagliatelle with vegetables. It just needed something extra, seasoning maybe?

Lemon juice? I'm not an expert but the sandwich with avocado was scrumptious. The best bit was dessert. I have never ever seen a bakewell tart in a rum baba style before.

It looked like a chunky doughnut with a glaze over it and a sweet cherry stuffing. I could only have a bit because I was bloated and full.

It was the best dessert I have tasted in ages though. I am not sure if it was made fresh but it was a work of art. I haven't tried the tweezers yet.

I'll add it to the review page I am working on. Now on to the rant portion. The volunteer place had technical issues over the weekend and today they said "Hey all, it's fixed."

"We won't bore you with the details." I had this inkling that it wasn't repaired. I waited and did other stuff and came on and at first the app wouldn't load and there was noone queueing.

Then the app came to life and people were lining up. All I saw were male names so I laughed and thought nope. I am not prepared for some guy to screw up my head today.

I waited and finally females were pouring in and I accepted only to find...... Boom, nothing displayed. I could not see any of their messages.

None of mine were showing up. I decided to check my phone's version and amazing. Messages were displayed. I apologised and tried to type and..... You guessed it.

Absolutely blank. It was not presenting itself on the screen. Every time I typed something, the app crashed. It took me 3/4 times to reply.

On the member side it was so laggy to read. I had to refresh and wait it for it to load and it was hell for someone that needed to talk.

The worse part was them showing gratitude, when I wanted to kick something and apologise for the problems. I couldn't even end the session properly.

I went to the company and vented and then promptly left lol. I heard back with the usual company line. Thanks for being patient etc etc but people are too mild mannered, someone needs to scream a bit.

Why does every company cheap out? Only doing the bare minimum, the most thrifty fix possible to paper over the cracks.

Why not just make an announcement and say hey folks. I want to apologise for the gremlins. We are going to take a fortnight and fix it properly and afterwards there will be no issues arising for you.

Instead of grinning and saying, all better, We kissed the ickle wickle boo boo and everything is back to normal.

I shall continue to roll my eyes until there is a suitable permanent fix in place.

Imagine feeling vulnerable and low, reaching out then connecting with someone and then being totally ignored! Grr

*slap slap slap*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D