Sunday 16 May 2021

#BlogLife56 - Mastermind spoof

"I've started so.." Hold on a second, why wouldn't you continue asking a question that has been partially asked? Just seems like common sense to me.

This was from a popular british television quiz show. His catchphrase was "I've started so I'll finish." Even though the buzzer rang out indicating the timer was up.

Are you ready to be put in the hot seat? Erm no, it isn't actually hot, that is another phrase.. (Oh boy this is going to be a long night).

Q1. I'll start with something easy as you are new. Imagine you are in a room that is filling up with water quickly. There are no windows or doors. How do you escape?

A) Hey. I thought you said these were going to be easy. I'm scratching my head.

B) Huh? Where are the multiple choice answers? I always pick A because that is my favourite letter and my name starts with-

Alright. I don't need to hear you life story. Stop flirting with me. I am a professional. By the way to get to my dressing room, turn left, then right, then another right.

Q2. What gets sharper the more you use it?

A) Wait wait wait. I know this one. Where is the buzzer. I actually know this one. It is a pencil.

B) Candidate A needs to take a long walk off a short pier. The correct answer is my temper! Now ask me something easy!!

Sighs. Whoever picked dumb and dumber is fired! What do you mean I am no longer your favourite Quizmistress? :o Take that back!

What are my hobbies? Noone has ever asked me that before..

I want to someday take over the world and make sure everyone owns the entire boxset of Garfield and only eats lasagne morning, noon and night.

What do you mean that is a terrible answer?? Look who is asking the questions me or you? 

That is outrageous! A mime would not make a better hostess then me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D