Monday 6 September 2021

#BlogLife132 - Looney Tunes World of Mayhem 2 update

I am just doing Conditions Apply R&D I hate it to death. I used Devil Dog, Pepe Le Bard, Scarecrow Sylvester and Speedy Gonzales.

It took me numerous tries to complete and not because my toons died. It is just one of the many buggy aspects of the game.

It just never lets me progress although all my toons are alive and well. 

Now I am on stage 2 using Archon Elmer instead of Devil Dog and still stuck.

Ugh, it is frustrating but overall it is a fun sociable game. My username on discord is MzLooneyTuner. 

I added the Mz because everyone assumed I was male. Ick. Now I have clarified it. I feel better. 

My in-game name is LooneyTuner. Just in case you were curious to see if I really was playing along with you all.

I recently had enough cosmic stars to get my first hypernova pull and got a 6 star Dr Dawgstein which wasn't bad really. 

I'm glad it wasn't a duplicate. My only other 6 star cosmic is Masked Avenger and they aren't maxed out very much I'm afraid. 

My current maxed out toons are Don Henery, Sea Goin Sam, Zoot Suit Daffy.

Plus Henery Hawk, GridIron Gossamer, Henery Hike, Grand Duke Sylvester. 

The Sea Devil (one of my favourites), Van Wile, Egghead Jr, King Bugs, Sam Sheepdog, Witch Hazel.

Ooh and finally Ralph Wolf, Leopold, Devil Dog, Miss Prissy and Salesduck Daffy. 

Phew way more than when I first started and struggled.

I have 218 gems and 853k currency and zero gold tickets :( 

I still refuse to spend money on the game and just do my best. I have actually managed to climb up to level 71 now from the previous maximum of 69.

Ranking up is very slow but I like the energy being refilled that goes with it. 

It stands at 122 at the moment. I haven't got my BarrelHawk Henery to 4 stars but almost there, 5 pieces left.

I have got 3 cosmic stars on him from the milestone rewards and have tuned him up to 36 which is probably the farthest I have ever done it before.

I'm waiting for Ogl to announce the winners for the latest competition, he does giveaways on his channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/OGLGameplays/videos

There is also Smokey who streams..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zmhLBVOv-chUaEzGk14hw

My alliance is Cereal Killers which is a really cool mix of people and has gotten a lot livelier now. Girls, guys and a range of newbies and experienced players.

I honestly haven't experimented with the gadgets. I would rather spend cash elsewhere. 

I eventually will after I improve toons but just isn't something I can be bothered with at the moment.

I do love the new Punch In system, very easy to click and claim rewards. 

The extra energy and perks come in handy. I'm sad they haven't mentioned bringing back the Desert event that they mysteriously cancelled.

Seems peculiar to me. The upcoming events are Forest Regionals, Villain Spotlights and a new toon. DeckSwab Dawg for the Pirates team.

Oh also there is a PTL for Dead Pirate Penelope. Anything I missed, you know where to find me :)

I know it is exciting when a new toon debuts and you scramble to take part in the new event. 

Unlocking and ranking and reaping the delicious milestone and event rewards..

However try not to go crazy and go broke improving them because the next tournament is just around the corner and you are going need resources to take part.

*Update* I realised I put misinformation above. We've changed the alliance name a few times. 

First The Great North, then Cereal Killers and now Looney Fortress. I totally forgot. Oops sorry :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D