Thursday 2 September 2021

#BlogLife130 - Oh baby! Oh baby!! Oh baby!!! *Mature audiences only*

Giggles, if you are wondering what on earth, the title is referring too, well here goes. I mean I don't know if I could do it but I was thinking of writing a short steamy story.

To be perfectly honest, it's something I have thought about for a long time since reading trashy romance novels and not quite understanding them but enjoying them all the same.

I guess it would be a big challenge for me. I admit *holds hand up* I confess I read stuff like that from time to time. Typically when I get the surge of hormones.

My mood can just range from seething hostility to sadness to friskiness but I want an actual readable story. A nice interesting setting and something realistic-ish.

A hint of romance with normal emotions, nothing over the top or immoral. I can't really see me publishing it on here, assuming I could even compose it.

However there is a site I use. I don't know if I should mention it. It kinda would be a hoot to submit something and see if it would get any feedback..

Meanwhile I took the plunge and re-read Faithless Pursuit again from the beginning. You know I didn't cringe as much as I thought.

For a first attempt it came out better than I could have hoped for, better than I assumed really. It's definitely alright. I will just keep writing Lethal Curves Ahead and try to make it a good effort.

I've already made a start but I'll just make it short and see if I can develop it into something passionate or just leave it as a throwaway story that I challenged myself to write.

I pretty much failed on the short and racy themes. It is neither. Surprisingly it was easy to concoct and I have no shortage of ideas.

I haven't completely finished it, I just wrote one chapter and I know how to end it. I saw J last night and he said he might do a story too so we can compare notes.

Bahaha. Hysterical. I told him he should do a voiceover. He thinks we would be overnight sensations. What a loon :D

I'm still working on Lethal Curves Ahead. I just get disillusioned writing the same story after a while. I need fresh material.

I think if I can manage this whether clean or spicy, it will inspire me to come up with more stories so I can have that thrill of more publishing.

I just don't know if I have the courage to submit it anywhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D