Wednesday 29 September 2021

#BlogLife140 - What's wrong?

If you're following my twitter, you'll know I'm on a hiatus at the moment. I don't feel as bad as I did but walking around, stepping anywhere sends me jolts of sharp pain.

Without going into details, this is what it is. I had something as a teenager which had a varying degree of intensity. Some days blah I'm sick?

You wouldn't notice, I didn't notice. Other days it was like, I couldn't do anything at all. 

Then nearly two decades ago something else occurred and it's as though, it increased everything.

My body was like ok, you are just about managing and now seriously?

You want to add that to the mix? You know that has made everything heightened?

It all seems to merge together so the backache is from a pre existing injury. 

Except because I am so fragile, the pain is not staying in one place.

No no no. It wants to have fun, spread around and play games, so it's decided, Hey I'm going to affect your lower and upper back.

When you sprawl out, I will send out mini twinges, just to let you know I'm still here. 

If you try to move at all. Big mistake. I will remind you who is the boss.

The pain will be crippling. It doesn't matter how slowly you walk, how small your steps are, even if you are holding onto the walls.

There is no difference. The pain will be violently strong and then while you are upright but motionless. 

Just for giggles. I'm going to wait for you to relax and then send sharp bursts of pain to you.

It's coming up to a week and I was excited about finishing my story and recording it but I don't think it would work with me saying ow ow ow ouchhhhhh during the voiceover.

I may still work on it a lil bit but I am just trying to keep calm, sleep a lot and do as lil as possible to maintain some sort of toughness and semi alright mood.

That's about it really, in case you were wondering. That is what I am dealing with! See normally I just contend with ongoing dull aches but when it comes to sharp piercing pain..

My brain just can't shake that off and it affects me profoundly. It's near impossible to be productive, strong or calm.

Very unpleasant. I don't recommend having health issues, kinda screws up your days......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D