Tuesday 7 September 2021

#BlogLife133 - A rendezvous with A!

Last night I went to bed at 4.20am why so late, you enquire? Nosey aren't we? :D

Well I got chatting to one of the many randoms. This one is fairly new. A let's call him. I don't know what bizarre time we started, maybe 10pmish.

It was comfortable. Fun, amusing and non taxing. Time flew by and then it was extremely late. Half 2 in the morning. I think we were exhausted but yet unable to say goodbye/goodnight..

So I think we danced around the idea of a quick call. I don't know how long that went on... But before we knew it. We migrated to the phone at 2.30ish. Very crazy. It made no earthly sense. 

However I wondered what he sounded like. I'm voiceist. I need someone smooth in my ear. That is going to make me cosy and help me to sleep.

Except sleep usually evaporates and I get more animated but we were both talking softly. His voice wasn't deep but it was pleasant.

I don't think I'll ever find my perfect voice companion. There was only ever one time it happened but he was in a complicated setup.

Not quite disentangled from his ex and he used recreational drugs just out of the blue, like he was chewing gum and that was a huge turn off.

I am anti drugs, except for medical reasons. He was sweet in his own way. I think we were talking late or I was reading and he offered to give me a morning wake up call.

I was soooo out of it. I picked up the phone thinking I was switching off the alarm and he was so cheery, saying here you go as promised.

I got you up so you wouldn't be late and I was like huh, you aren't my alarm bahaha. I think he was a lil insulted but we patched things up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D