Thursday 9 September 2021

#BlogLife135 - Face off with Mistplay

I was looking in Mistplay today and they had a boosted game. I don't usually bother but my headphones broke.

I need to replace them. I have a regular set, the one I reviewed and another pair that refuses to work on the laptop. 

Phone yes, Bluetooth is seamless. Laptop it will connect but won't stay and will not output sound. Grrr. 

I've seen a few £10 ones on Vipon but I only have a fiver in Amazon.

Anyway I downloaded this game and soon earned the last few hundred units to get a £5 amazon redemption.

I clicked and then it said switch on your camera to verify you're human. WTF!!

I just feel like they are sick of paying out and know some people will be put off by this extreme rule.

Last time there was also hoop jumping but this is ridiculous!! Previously they asked to verify I was human via my phone number and I did it. 

How many bloody times do you want me to do it? What next DNA samples? Credit card statements? Fingerprints? Perhaps you want my passport?

Who do you think you are? The government?? I'm starting to hate the games anyway. Plus longer to cashout and now there are loads of alternatives out there. 

Goodbye Mistplay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D