Tuesday 7 June 2022

#BlogLife284 - Knock Knock it's Acelon!

I had set the alarm for 7.30am and woke up at 6am but I was determined to get a lil more sleep and it was a deep dead to the world slumber.

Until someone was buzzing the door at 7amish and I was out of it. I asked who it was and they replied "Acelon."

I thought who on earth is that, then I realised I still had my earbuds in and took them out and they repeated themselves.

"It's Iceland, your delivery." Oops lol but they were nearly an hour early. I didn't have my lenses on, my hair was messy and my brain wasn't switched on.

They normally come later but my cupboards were empty and I didn't want to risk a late delivery, knowing they could easily be delayed.

He did apologise though and I said it was fine but I thought why didn't you call or text to see if it was acceptable, instead of just showing up?

People book slots for a reason. Although, just between me and you, my phone was on silent. I hate being woken up prematurely, it's hard enough to sleep with insomnia.

At least everything was in stock. I tried the Fibre One chocolate flavoured squares at 90 calories each.

It's tasty but I prefer the lemon version, it just seems more seasoned. There were 6 small packets though, I'm sure the lemon one only had 4 or maybe I am mistaken.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D