Thursday 30 June 2022

#BlogLife301 - One of those unhappy bunny days

I think I had bouts of sleep which wasn't bad, still woke up at 4ish and thought it was morning but I managed to get more rest.

I was running on time, so had the chance to do my hair and makeup properly without missing any buses. 

I did feel nauseated though and cramps weren't helping and then my contact lenses just felt irritable all day.

It just got to the point where the sun was blazing and I couldn't see to cross the road. I should have walked with my eye drops.

I ended up buying a chicken salad panini and a chicken baguette, had some and then couldn't finish the rest. The salad was really good, red cabbage, cucumbers and coleslaw.

I always pick out the tomato chunks, ickity. I remembered to browse for every day lotions but I didn't see anything appealing, except Aveeno.

I had tried this before in a sample version but I think it was a thick hand cream that appeared heaps better.

This is a daily moisturising body type, 200ml tube and disappointingly watery thin. It did absorb in easily and actually for skin that is cracking, it did thoroughly moisturise and replenish it.

My elbows are super soft and smooth right now. I'm not sure how long that will last. Quite steep at £3.70 but I'll see if it's worth it.

There's not a pretty scent as such just something generic and that's always sad as I prefer a heady perfume wafting into my nostrils.

Dull green packaging too. Nothing that stands out. I'm quite astonished at how long it lasted. I didn't have to do a top up.

I found that it was fine until the morning, where I woke up and my elbows were back to cracking again. After one coat, they seemed fine again.

I don't find thin lotions do anything for me, however this is the exception. Not ideal but it does seem to work well.

I've finally remembered to read the blurb on the packaging. It does say unscented and something about clinically proven to moisturise for 24 hours.

Well that is a lie but it performed better than expected, just not that long.

I made a cringy boo boo today.

I thought that I was undercharged so I figured would give a nice tip, only I misheard and I underpaid.

I cringed so much as she handed me back the change. I didn't have spare coins to give away.

Oh well. My hands are still in a lot of pain. I think heat is probably the best bet and for the eyes, cold and icy gel packs.

Ooh I can't believe I have finally gotten the android 12 update. Thought it was due at the end of summer.

It's taken about 20 minutes but it is going from android 11 to 12 so understandable.

Apparently it's added grammarly to the native keyboard but I've tried it and not impressed, more on that in the next or upcoming posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D