Friday 3 June 2022

#BlogLife283 - Mystery courier

I hope you are all relaxing this weekend. Yesterday I had some missed calls claiming to be from Amazon Logistics about a parcel.

The number 07868 802 242 and Amazon themselves can't even tell me if the number is legitimate, which is frustrating. As is could be a scam.

I haven't ordered anything recently from them and I hope the seller hasn't sent me another set of earbuds, that is just overkill.

They said vaguely Logistics will be in touch if there is a redelivery to be made but I was hoping a few taps of the computer would have just shown if my address was tagged with a delivery.

The only thing I'm expecting because I forgot to buy it is Creightons face wash but that's apparently coming with Royal Mail. I don't recall the brand so it will be fun to review it later.

My elbows are back to cracking so when I asked for a recommendation, the answer cocoa butter came up. I'm not that keen, it's very pricey and is hit and miss for me, plus the smell is just not my favourite.

The consistency in the body butter tub has gotten worse, now it's this thick oily, hard to scoop solid matter, it's not creamy, more waxy.

I suppose if it moisturises deeply, that will be something but I prefer Dove, smells nicer and is easier to use.

I remember everyone falling over themselves to buy it but I always thought it was overrated personally.

I do hate shopping for body butters though, hardly any of them are legitimate. They are supposed to be dense and hydrating but very few are.

I find most are just lotions and bad ones at that. Too thin and simplistic for any good to come out of it.

I don't know whether to get another mini fan, the nights and evenings are quite warm and the one I have takes ages to charge, when it can be bothered to restore itself.

I'll definitely get a fast charger next time. I don't seem to have any issues with that, so far.

I'm still buzzing from posting BookLife onto wattpad and filling in all the details.

Shenanigans With A Shifty Chef, got the first read and all 6 chapters got a vote, which was touching :)

The rest not so much but I realised what I did wrong. When promoting on social media, give a blurb about the story and tag it but I feel with tags, it just seems too much.

On wattpad itself, you can never have too many tags though, they recommend just going to town with that. I suppose it will broaden the potential audience for you.

It just feels like I started off not communicating at all and now I'm divulging more and more.

You might think it's strange for me to be so surprised by it but I didn't think I would get to this place so to see how I've developed is exciting for me.

I hate writing the taglines and book descriptions and the covers are a lot. I can't seem to make mine look smarter.

The pictures I like but choosing the font style from hundreds is just a headache.

I'm probably not choosing the right words or placing the title accurately but I'm learning as I go and one day maybe I'll figure it out.

I'll leave you with this thought, You know why it's so strange to have a package when I've not ordered something??

It's because I haven't sent anyone a gift to be reciprocated back. I'm always someones afterthought, for me to get something from them, first I have to go out of my way to surprise them.

Then they feel obligated to return the favour. That's why it's difficult to see myself as lovable at times.

Nobody seems to see me that way and no I am not asking to be pampered.

I'm asking to be seen, thought of, missed, cared for and yes loved.

Well the courier just came and went. It was the face wash I ordered, wow, that was quick.

It threw me off because they said Royal Mail was sending it but it's here now and I can have some peace.

I'll do a write up later when the other wash is finished. Oh and I've my period yet again. I wonder if it will be yet another 1 day event??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D