Friday 2 December 2022

#BlogLife409 - Helping others by shopping

Did you sleep well? I eventually did as I was exhausted. I didn't even remember to take the wifi off my phone.

I don't like waking up to a dead battery but it lasted pretty well as I didn't use it too much and instead of playing a few moves of scrabble I eventually drifted off.

I'm disappointed on the first day there were less advents and a whole bunch of my favourites were absent but I'll see how today is, maybe they only start on the second half of December.

It's pretty funny how some are short and the rest are the whole length of December but it's varied all the same, from quizzes, to unscrambles to questions to guessing games.

I was buzzing yesterday from saving £15 on my Ocado shop, it was my first order so I scoured for shopping discounts and tried a few and eventually the third one worked.

I'm surprised I didn't have to pay postage either. What bugged me was the sorting order.

I always select from low to high (you know I'm a cheapskate), but the results were all mismash, high, low, medium ugh.

Makes it more difficult to get the best value but I always sniff out the bargains on what I need, like and just crave.

There will be some foodie reviews up next week. I'll see about the pictures, only displayed on twitter.

I feel like most just come out blurry but I try my best, even if my vision isn't the best so I can't tell, what is good quality and what is subpar.

It's irritating that my skin looks clear but it's still a lil sandpapery.

I keep scratching off the dry skin because it annoys me but I'm going to try and leave it alone.

I do have lotion but I don't really like using that as a moisturiser.

I feel like body lotions and face creams have different purposes and should be used as such.

I didn't actually realise how many sites you could shop through and they would donate money to charity.

One of the competition websites EasyFundraising.org.uk said there was a chrome extension and every time you shopped, it would pop up with this site will donate, when you spend blah blah.

I picked a children's charity. I always they are vulnerable as they can't fight back.

Some of the sites I visited were Ebay, crikey my mind has gone blank.

I used it on Ocado though. I'm not sure how long it takes to process or if it went through, by the time I checked out I was drained.

It's not showing on my account but I just did it yesterday. I thought December was going to free up some time but I forgot about the advents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D