Tuesday 13 December 2022

#BlogLife416 - It hurts to be me...

I do try to maintain a good mood but sometimes I get kicked into reality when even sitting down hurts.

Today was alright but then just standing for a minute just felt like my legs were breaking.

I was kept waiting and I practically screeched... Look I need to sit down, the pain is unbearable.

I literally had tears in my eyes and my voice broke, it was that bad.

I have to lean on walls or pillars, just to brace myself up. I don't need crutches but I do get wobbly.

I do still feel dizzy and stumble quite a bit. The cold weather and existing pains that are not being treated directly with the heat is starting to get to me.

I can feel the stiffness coming on and I would love to nap but it's just not coming.

I know that tomorrow when the heated blankie replacement arrives, the naps will return.

I don't ever crawl into bed to nap. I find it too difficult to get back up. It's too cosy so what I do is sprawl on the bed, cradle my head and drift off that way.

Much easier to rouse myself and feel healed and rested, that way.

No real excitement today, still snow on the ground, still freezing. I wore one of the new tops, the fancy black and white, it's gorgeous.

I never thought I'd wear white again but even be a plus sized femme fatale, if certain clothes are beautiful and the fit is right, I'm totally comfortable in it.

And this was a good fit, not overly baggy, not tight, didn't hug in the wrong places.

I really love the trousers I bought, that 2 for £15, I just looked it up and it's a polyester blend, no wonder it's so warm.

I didn't feel the chill on my legs at all, it was just my face and neck.

The socks and fur lined booties helped with the chill as well. I am shivering, even though the heating is on.

I never really noticed before but the market had the most beautiful thick fleecey blankets/throws in big sizes.

Not the heated kind, my heavens, my hands are shaking from the cold.

I can't believe, out of all the places, the market had the different stunning colours, reds, golds, beiges.

It looked so soft. I desperately wanted to buy it but I know, tearfully, I couldn't carry it.

My hands were at the breaking point with the other shopping. I think I got carried away with the treats but it is Christmas.

I don't know if I'll eventually buy one, I'm scared about how heavy it seems. I've been pricing around heated and non..

The fleecey ones are expensive. I doubt I would find one for that price range to get delivered £8-£10.

I guess I will see after Christmas. I sure could do with it now, I can't stop shaking.

Our family has a weakness for nutty chocolates so in my favourite international market, I saw something I had never seen before.

Ha the familiar brand names like Ferreros were £6!! I thought love those but I'm not paying that price.

Even when I can afford it, I'm still careful with money. I want it to stretch for a long time.

Anyway I saw some peanut chocolates, individually wrapped in a cute bag for £2 and the Ferrero knock offs, Happy Time for £1.40.

It's just for munchies, when watching Christmas movies. It's not ideal but i've laid my jacket out and will curl up underneath that brrr.

It's really difficult having to do things for myself but I make do as best as I can.

Sorry no chocolate reviews until after Christmas as they are presents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D