Monday 12 December 2022

#BlogLife415 - Icy dic-tator

Happy Monday!!

Not sure why I'm starting the post like that either but it's been a day and then some and it's only 1pm.

Why do I only remember to browse for thick women's nightshirts at the end of the Year.

I saw a really cute long thick red one but it's sold out and now discontinued, boo. It was just £11 arghh!!

I got to keep looking but not sure I want to order anything here, might get it delivered to mama's.

I honestly can't believe it snowed and stayed on the ground, normally it's a light dusting and then by the next day, it's vanished or it's slush.

But this was trekking through inches of snow, I actually thought my boots were going to come off, it was that deep.

I got ready an hour early for Dic-tator, the hair didn't set right, so ponytails it was and now I'm back home, the curlers are going to be left in for a few hours to fix it.

Anyway good job I set off early as the buses aren't running on time and I would have been late again.

I love overhead headphones, my ears are never cold as I use them as earmuffs.

But I digress, guess who calls me....? I can barely hear him but I answer and he says, are you going to show up today???

Would it have killed him to say.. "Listen *insert name here* It's snowing, it's freezing, why don't we have a phone appointment??"

But Nooooo, instead he's trying to have a meeting on the phone and still wanting me to arrive promptly ffs!

I just said I'm my way and could you see me earlier and he agreed.

What made me laugh, aside from mine and everyone else's Penguin walks through the snow, is that the meeting again took a few seconds.

But.......What was really fascinating, was someone else was disabled and had a frustration with the lift being broken and he was going to make her, climb the stairs, like a ........

Anyway, I stepped in, proudly talking over him and said, I call them and make them come down to see me, just do that as I'm disabled also and do not do stairs.

Only then, did he say, Umm, let me speak to whoever you are due to see and have them meet you down here!!

You prejudiced so and so!!! You're not going to make me swear today!!

Hopefully that's the last meeting for the year, he didn't mention the next one and I didn't ask.

I'm gutted that Amazon don't do flexible timed deliveries even with a free Prime trial. 

I can't risk the neighbours getting a hold of it, so one more meeting tomorrow morning and then Wednesday it will be delivered as I'll be home.

Ooh I just polished off the Yo Sushi salmon and avocado rolls, that was delicious and fulling.

6 inside and it was £4 originally but I paid £2.40. It had crispy onions with it and I'm not sure how you're supposed to mix it but I didn't, will save it for something else, very tasty though.

The teriyaki sauce in a sachet, I didn't like. Sushi is hit and miss and honestly, the only time I seem to like it, is not from the restaurant sorry but it's from the supermarket, it's just seasoned better.

I love that some had avocado included but I didn't really taste it, except for in one of them.

I'm not a fan of tuna and I think the chicken katsu one had either pork or something else I didn't fancy, else I would have loved to try it.

I also bought that Cadbury's bar again and some scratchcards for the family.

When I remember to get them, it's probably the only time in the year that I do, just for some silly excitement.

I don't play the lottery, I think that's a waste of money, but scratchcards are a lil more entertaining.

Oh something I've been craving but having since is macaroons and not that dry biscuity type.

I mean proper cakey macaroons. I prefer Tesco originals but I only saw Mrs Crimbles chocolate drizzle coconut types, that will have to do for the family as well.

I'll see what other biscuits or ooh I know, I'll get the Ferrero knock offs, everyone will love that.

I'm still freezing, the heatings turned up but I miss my blankie :(

Soon my pretty, just have to get through today and tomorrow and then Wednesday, my snuggly baby will be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D