Thursday 22 December 2022

#BlogLife423 - Call Spoof *Congratulations you're a writer*

"Howdy Dollface, welcome to WeFixYou! 

How can my expertise serve you this fine Christmas morning?" 

"Hey, erm I got this email saying I won something."

"Wowee congratulations sweetheart, you must be one of those smart chicky's huh?"

"My name isn't sweetheart or chicky, it's Nom Nom Sulgati Vonamunan."

"I beg your pardon Na Na Chapati Phenomenon." 

"What did you just call me? Look forget my name, please tell me what I won?"

"I'm sorry Mrs NeNe Charity Fashion but I've just looked up the details and you haven't won anything.

Could you please stop impersonating the legitimate winner..

Aka Nom Nom Sulgati Vonamunan!"

"But that's me you twit!" 

"I beg to differ Mrs.. *mumbles name incoherently*

Calm yourself. There is a simple way to resolve this.

What is your Instagram handle?"

"It's VeVe."

"ReeRee? Nope. Ohhhh VeVe? Well done you're our Grand Prize Winner.

Blimey you took your time responding, we messaged you an hour ago.

Anyway here is the details. You'll shortly be receiving an email with a whopping 6% discount.

A 3 pack of screwdrivers. A bottle of anti freeze and a car air freshener. 

When are you coming down to collect these beauties and put your party dress on, there will be photo's taken.

Hello? Mrs NoNo Pilate Marathon? Pftt some people have no class!"


*** I wrote this Spoof while chuckling away at my daft humour because I wanted to find a special way to tell you I just won an advent competition and a phone prize!!

I'm still in shock. I thought it was a mistake or scam but I claimed and it seems legitimate. 

I think I'm just so used to all those fake winning notifications that it took me some investigating and a while to process it.

Secondly my name was always mispronounced and half the time it kinda made me laugh and other times it irritated me.

Due to the fact, it seems simple to me, just break up the syllables and say it that way, easy.

I thought I would make something ridiculous up to give you festive cheer for the holidays.

Plus I haven't written one for agesss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D