Tuesday 6 December 2022

#BlogLife411 - 1 gift for you 2 for me..

I can't wait until Christmas is over and I can go back to saving. Just kidding it's fun to spoil people!!

I don't know if you want me to mention stores or not, you might think I'm getting kickbacks but if you look at my online presence.

I'm in the minor leagues so no compensation for me, I just like reading reviews, they help me out a lot so I in turn like to assist others if I can.

I discovered a new site called Bodycareonline.co.uk and it seemed to have a good variety of products from scents to skincare so I thought I would order from there.

Boots the chemist is too pricey and Superdrug isn't that cheap either.

I don't know how I forget that December always messes up my face and leaves it exceedingly dry, every other month, I can get away with not using a moisturiser but this month punishes me.

I can't recall which face creams are my favourites so I bought a whole bunch of skincare to try.

Mama said she could do with another Gel oil, so I got her Calypso dry oil to be used on wet or dry skin and that is super hydrating.

I'm waiting for the last minute to give the giftcard and cash. I'm gutted that Malibu were doing a trio of flavoured lip balms but sold out arghh.

Those must have been great quality but perhaps not. I have never ever heard of a sleep lip mask.... Have you??

I'm guessing it's an overnight treatment to stop your luscious lippys from chapping, mine are bone dry, no matter how much I apply lip balm.

This will be an interesting experiment. I'll really try my best to add some good quality pictures on Twitter.

I'm unsure whether I have sampled Derma V10 collagen 50ml moisturiser before but as it was a £1 I had to grab it.

I also got the L'Oreal triple active 50ml for £3.50 as a backup because I think that's a thick heavy cream that sinks in and heals skin.

That's the cheapest price I've seen it, normally £4ish in other places.

I did want to try Kamil hand cream, the internet seem to be littered with good reviews but that was out of stock also booo :(

I settled with Beauty Formulas hemp 100ml cream for £1 which seems great value for money but it depends how it performs.

I'll mostly be using it on my cracked elbows from where I lean on them constantly to type, hand creams work well or body butters are even better, only if they are thick though.

If it's thin, it just doesn't do anything, it needs to be dense to sink into the layers and deeply repair the damage.

Again gift wise, I got Jovan musk deodorant which I think is an aftershave scent and hopefully it smells nice.

I've not heard of it before it was £2.59 for 150ml. Plus I saw Addiction Gold eau de toilette 50ml for just £1.59!!

These are insane prices, I scooped it up quickly before they sold out. I'll just add them together to make a cute giftset.

If you purchase the actual bundles they are overpriced for the exact same products.

Make your own lil selection of goodies and either you can get a cute tote bag or a cheap toiletry bag to tuck them into and save yourself a small fortune!

I've never heard of that either but everything I bought had great reviews so hopefully they'll be fantastic quality.

Lastly I've been seeing eye mists around for ages, it's supposed to be soothing for tender eyes but the prices have been ridiculously high.

This is the first time I've seen it reasonable so I had to get it. £1 for 15ml Treat and Ease is the make which I am unfamiliar with.

A lot of interesting testing is coming up. The Technic lip mask is £2 by the way.

I'm not thrilled about paying the £3.75 postage but apparently it's trackable with Hermes in 1-3 days so at least that will give me peace of mind, that the neighbours won't steal it.

I also didn't like they didn't have a low-high sorting order and it always displayed out of stock items, which confused me.

If you spend a whopping £30 then you get free postage but that's too expensive, I only wanted to grab some gifts and creams and I was done.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping, assuming you even celebrate it?

Are you waiting to snap up the last minute special offers? Or did you do it all ages ago and have hidden them around the house lol?

Ooh this morning I checked my email and it was ready to be despatched, I have the tracking number for Hermes and it's a 2 day delivery service, sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D