Thursday 8 December 2022

#BlogLife413 - Seemingly exotica (but not really)..

The latest random reminded me that I have a cant-quite-pinpoint accent and he's not the first to say that.

Maybe one or two or none of you listened when I did a recording of my voice for a milestone blog reward.

It's makes me laugh because I've had strange comments, when they try to guess and are flummoxed when I reply...

Nope, nope, nope, I have travelled a bit but not long enough to pick up a native tone.

To me it's just a typical UK dialect. It's not posh or common. 

It's in-between, the way we should be represented in American movies.

When I'm in a giving rare moment, I'll do it again.

Ugh the tracking hasn't updated for Hermes. I was tempted to get a moisturiser from Ocado but I have to be patient. 

I did another shop with them because I wanted certain things Iceland seems to be unable to give me.

The second time around, it's definitely pricier but the quality really is high.

I've collected the bags and I'll just hand them back to the driver.

There's been no fake winning competition notifications which I'm happy about..

But my twitter is starting to get full of sleazy and scam messages.

I don't know where they are coming from but I'm gonna block and report all of them now, getting too much.

Oh I decided to try another face fix. I have some face scrub and I used it with the face brush and it didn't really work.

Although my right cheek feels normal and left is like cardboard :(

I know it needs a deep layer of face cream but it has to wait.

Somebody remind me next year to stock up on creams for December, nearer the time lol.

I finally gave myself half a manicure. I chopped my nails short but couldn't be bothered to file them.

I'll do it tomorrow and finally did the protein treatment for my rgp hard lenses.

All that entails is adding tiny tablets to my lens case with the lenses in, soaking overnight.

You can use saline or storing solution but this is for hard lenses only.

What it does is remove the protein coating on the lenses, which can cause fogginess, irritation, blurriness etc.

As you cry or your eyes water, you're dripping protein on the lenses which over time cause problems.

Monthly I like to use the pills and deep clean them and after I don't really feel the lenses in my eyes much, except when tired or there's an eyelash or grit stuck.

Hmm I wonder if the spare lenses will arrive this weekend before the next strike day..

I've shaped my nails so that they look tidy now and do remember if you're doing the protein lens treatment to really douse your lens as in the morning all the liquid is usually gone.

Yay my Hermes gifts tracking is finally progressing, the next step is out for delivery, which won't be today but I'm still hoping it's tomorrow or Saturday at the latest..

I've just tried out Highland Spring pear and elderflower sparkling water for £1.62.

It's sugar free and was half price, yikes these prices are astronomical!! 

It's 4x 330ml cans and I find elderflower is hit or miss for me. This drink had a faint taste of pears and the bitterest aftertaste which I'm not sure if that is to do with the brand or the elderflower but ickity.

I will not be buying it again. I've found with some waters, the sourness just lingers on the tongue and it's horrible.

I only bought it as it was on special offer. Oh the free vitamins offer has now been despatched.

I got an email today saying Royal Mail will be delivering it, so that's going to take a while with the strikes in place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D