Thursday 1 June 2023

#BlogLife510 - You can't catch me

Song of the day - Gwen Guthrie - Ain't nothing going on but the rent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cbWVXmLlfg&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=1

I loved this song growing up, questionable gold-digger lyrics and I've just realised she's singing.... 

No romance without finance, not finest haha :D

It's the first day of June and still no period. I feel a lot less down than before.

The pain these past few days has been milder and the neighbours haven't been noisy like usual so I had a lovely lunchtime nap.

I put my phone display on to find I had a missed call from Dic. He probably wants an update...

I'm surprised he didn't email me and I was going to wait until the next appointment to update him.

I mean I could email or phone but I doubt he would answer so I honestly can't be bothered wasting my time.

I'm trying to work up an appetite for a late lunch but I don't feel like it, I was up early so I had something then.

An update on the Malibu lip balms, now that I am using them regularly.

They are better quality than my previous one, they tend to last longer until I wipe it off or have to reapply it after washing my face.

I so love the mint scent. I don't think it lasts a long time. I've forgotten to time it but the fact that it's mint chocolate and not sterile means I would get this flavour again.

My lips are way less chapped. Today seems the first time they have felt dry since I switched to this brand and that's because I applied it at 8amish I think and not since then.

I think the Ocufresh eye drops are also a new favourite. They are thin but not watery as such.

They are definitely re-wetting drops because they lubricate my eyes from being dry as soon as I start blinking they refresh me.

Eye drops are pretty essential for contact lens wearers, to maintain that comfort in a sensitive area.

I haven't seen my eyes steam up as much so I can't comment if they clear it up but next time they fog up, I'll let you know.

They do take away the itch and there isn't really any stinging. I find them more effective than other brands I have sampled.

I would definitely buy these again too. 

My face scars have noticeably either disappeared completely or faded.

The Nivea face wash is too thick but at least diluted with water it's better and not so heavy on the face.

The only negative is that my face doesn't stay cleansed, it feels oily/greasy after a while. I don't like that feeling.

The sweet flowery scent is delightful. My skin is free of pimples, even though I feel a bit hormonal.

I just have one scar on my nose which is annoying but I have to stop scratching it which is really hard to do.

I don't know if I would recommend it, maybe it's something you have to try for yourself..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D