Tuesday 20 June 2023

#BlogLife520 - Slip into something comfy

I'm not sure how long I've had the red slippers, I think it might have been a year or just under but they need replacing now.

I feel like they are about to come apart so I spotted a blue pair on Shoezone for £7 and I paid the additional £2 for Saturday delivery as there are less headaches when it's tracked.

(This was before I knew, they put the wrong address on it and it was returned grr).

The ebay ones were good but too heavy, I'm hoping these are lighter but sturdy too.

It's lunchtime but I'm not tired enough to nap sadly. Oh lil tip for you.

Sometimes like today my hair stays plastered to my face, even in the wind.

If there is time I will tousle volume into it but occasionally I'm running late so for the first time I did it at the bus stop to the bewilderment of queuers.

I looked like a monkey scratching her mane. I shall not be doing that again....

I think it will probably loosen up when I sleep. It's a heavily nauseated day so I bought some fizzy drinks.

Pret had fizzy apple, plus a grape and elderflower with citrus added. I'm not a fan of elderflower but thankfully this is tasty.

I guess today might as well be a cheat day but I don't tend to be rigid, I'm flexible with naughty munchie days.

I popped into my International retailer and picked up more raw hazelnuts and almonds. It's just basically unsalted, which is healthier.

I don't know if they are roasted or not but I just like snacking on them randomly.

I was going to peruse for dried fruit but I already felt my energy depleting so I picked up the pace.

I saw this sinful looking chocolate and vanilla cake for £2.50 for 6 pieces that looked amazing and I bought it.

I am trying to buy less sugary snacks but I think pmt is demanding sweet treats.

I also bought sour cream and dil crisps and that was it. Breakfast or lunch will be the avocado and egg mini baguette that is perfection from Pret.

Yesterday the purple top arrived but I was too tired to open it. I wore it today though and again, it almost seems fitted.

I'm still getting used to wearing my actual size and showing my true, bigger than average figure.

However this top in particular because it is a low V neck, made me reminisce about my younger days. wearing tight clothes that I could get away with because I was quite slender.

The top isn't tight on me but it's the perfect size. the sleeves are fantastically long. It's not too thick or thin.

And it's a beautiful light playful purple that has a pattern different to the normal and I adore unusual styles.

It's hard to explain how I feel except to say that it's as though I've lost more weight just by dressing better.

The sun is too harsh for me to shrink into the background with multiple layers so I have to dress minimally and I do feel comfortable and tailored.

Nothing is on display, not bra, not arms or legs but there is a sexiness in daring to bare your unique shape, no matter what it is.

For some of us, it's easy, it's a routine but for others, we take our time, try it indoors, by ourselves or with friends and family and see their reactions first.

Have fun experimenting and creating your own sensational look. You can gather opinions but only your view matters, if you love it, that is the bottom line.

When you next look in the mirror and say Ugh, I hate this, that. why can't I be like so and so..?!

Change it too, Hmm, you know, that's actually a pretty colour on me. Or I never realised that particular feature is stunning.

Celebrate your loveliness. I see it in you, now see it in yourself :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D