Wednesday 7 June 2023

#BlogLife513 - Sleep doesn't come easily except when I'm poorly

Towards the middle of yesterday is when I started feeling better. Today I thought I would have more energy but I didn't.

My body usually tells me what it needs to compensate for feeling weaker than usual.

I am falling asleep much quicker but I still feel the tiredness plaguing me.

Last night I woke up a few times but the rest itself was really deep and satisfying.

I woke up feeling refreshed and later than usual because I forced myself to go back to sleep and then it was 11amish by the time I got up.

But then by 1pmish I felt completely drained again. I had literally opened Blogger to write today's post and my eyes were closing.

I was half awake and half asleep. I felt a bit achey but my stomache was fine, bones were alright but my thoughts were scattered all over the place.

Now it's just gone 3pmish, I feel a lot more alert. Oh oops, kinda ended up spilling half the takeaway yesterday.

I guess I didn't store it in the fridge securely and it splattered all over the floor.

I still have other bits to munch but just from mopping that up, I was shattered.

Unfortunately it doesn't take much to exert me. I've started re-watching One day at a time again.

It's really funny but sad too, every other episode makes me cry.

I relate to the PTSD, the racism, the not quite belonging and the trying to keep it all together and not fall apart.... Themes.

I'm trying to make a shopping list too. I need to buy more body mists, the Elizabeth Taylor one is almost finished.

I think I mentioned that the Lustre version I hated. It was too childish, sweet candyish but Mama said she likes that type of thing, I forgot to ask if she tried it yet.

I don't know whether to try some new celebrity ones which I usually end up hating or stick with Elizabeth ones....?

I don't want to waste money. I guess I will see if I can get some deals going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D