Tuesday 27 June 2023

#BlogLife524 - A different kind of smile

Song of the day - Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gte3BoXKwP0

Today in the UK it's really peculiar hot/cold weather so it gave me the opportunity to wear the green and black leopard print top.

It's very nice, loose but not baggy, warm but not stifling and long but not drowning me.

And because of that I decided to have fun with the eyeshadow. I used green, black and purple.

I'm no expert but it looks different to the normal safe pinky colours that I wear.

I just realised as well why yesterday my lenses were continually fogged up and blurry, it was due to the stupid clear mascara.

It must have gotten all over my lenses, no wonder I couldn't read anything, despite dousing them in eye drops and re-cleaning them.

Today I didn't bother to apply mascara in case the same thing happened again, that was the first time it did though.

I started off alright, had a nice sleep and my period is still finished but I am horribly bloated and the cramps are sooo bad.

I feel a lil nauseated as I haven't eaten yet so I am playing the Gerd youtube video and hoping that helps.

I probably have to cycle through all the pmt playlist. The gerd one is to avoid nausea and help me burp as otherwise I might be sick.

Food doesn't always digest or settle in my tummy but listening to the videos helps maybe more than half the time.

Whether or not I am on my period. There seems to be this random morning sickness with no warning.

I have a lil bit of the last face wash left and then I just realised, I think I bought the same type but in a different brand.

Ugh I should not shop while I am sleepy. It's a £6 pricey, Himalaya rose micellar foaming face wash.

I was attracted by the foaming bit. I didn't want another heavy product on my face.

I have 2/3 tiny pimples on my face that I think are sugar or hormonal breakouts.

Honestly I haven't been using the face brush. I keep forgetting. 

Playing the gerd video while eating and sipping some fanta/sprite helped me not to vomit and I feel a lil energised now.

I'm going to quickly remove my makeup with the face brush and new face wash and let you know what I think.

I feel like it will take a few rinses to get rid of this makeup anyway.

I do feel better after eating. The cramps are gone and so is the sickiness.

This is the results, the scent seems like an artificial sweet soap, not the best.

I decided to do a double cleanse of the face brush and using my hands.

In both cases, I did pre-shake the bottle and there was instant foam which I loved because I find these types work better for my combination skin which is sometimes dry and other times oily.

At the moment, except for my eye area, my skin is really greasy which I hate.

This product was wonderfully light, it sunk in, felt refreshing and didn't sting my eyes or feel irritable in any way.

I don't use a specific makeup remover. I use a combination of wipes and whatever face wash I have.

It took off all the foundation but the eyeshadow remained, so I used a face wipe to get rid of it.

The whole of my face feels moisturised. There are no dry patches whatsoever.

So far I like it. I'll let you know after a week or so if anything changes.

For now the heatwave has passed but I'm still having lukewarm shower/baths and sleeping on top of the duvet.

One last thing, if you're like me and don't use a mirror to cut your hair..

Afterwards have a peek and see if you need to adjust it. I don't really do much to the back, except shorten it.

But the front I snip off anything that looks like excess and it doesn't quite belong.

I don't care if it's uneven or the fact that the left and right look different.

The right flicks out more naturally because it is to the point where it's automatically presentable with minimum effort and that's what I always wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D