Wednesday 14 June 2023

#BlogLife517 - I found you

I feel good but at the same time stressed. I almost feel like I'm coming down with something or maybe I am run down.

My head has been pounding off and on. Last night it was so bad I had an early night and slept but kept waking up every few hours grr.

My Police To Be body 200ml mist (£7.19) just arrived with the top missing.

But it has this lil stopper thing to prevent accidental use I guess. I would have preferred a cap.

It's only a general spritzer though. I am losing everything at the moment, the Britney Spears one is somewhere around.

I only intend to use it casually for indoor use. I can't really tell what it's supposed to smell like.

Just appears to be sweet and ever so slightly fruity. I do like it though, it's just in no way distinctive.

It's way better than the Britney one. I woke up at 4am and was slightly panicky because on Friday late afternoon..

I saw a number calling on my phone that gave me a lot of trepidation.

I should have just answered it and gotten it over and done with but instead I stared at it.

There hasn't been any text or email follow ups but I have this dread that they are going to force me to install a smart meter, which I don't want to do...

As it has been well documented on social media and by family that the bills skyrocket after the installation to double or triple the previous amount.

I am so happy with my low value tariff, it's way better than a lot of others and I don't want that to change.

It's not cheap, as bill is escalating higher and higher but so far it's manageable and I budget well.

I don't buy anything I immediately can't afford. On one hand the meters for the gas and electricity seem mandatory and on the other, seem optional?!

It's pretty confusing. The design is supposed to give more accuracy but that hasn't been the case and I've heard about them glitching too.

EDF who I use for my gas and electricity supply emailed to say the prices are going down but in the same gobblygook breath mentioned that I wasn't eligible or something about the discount being the same.

Honestly I don't understand them at all. I will just check my balance and see if I am paying less, which would be a miracle.

Eon who the previously people were with, continuously gouged and overcharged me and wouldn't let me leave but EDF came to the rescue and I got probably double back in return, which was such a relief.

It's making me lose my appetite and sleep but I did manage to fall back into a sleepless dream.

It's a lil weird that the New Look green leopard print top was supposed to be trackable with Yodel but the website didn't recognise it.

They sent me email updates though. That tracking app *Shop* is half good.

Some parcels it won't let you track and it doesn't have all the couriers listed and manually adding won't save.

I guess it's convenient when I'm not on my laptop or away from home.

The top fit nice and loosely, it's thicker and warmer than expected but I'm happy the sleeves go past my wrists.

I'm gutted that the yellow and black leopard print was half price at £8 but I've worn that style before.

It's alright but the other versions pop more and look so much better.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I'm maintaining my weight.

It's been a year and I haven't gained any of it back but then I should have been losing continuously also...

I'm happy it's consistent but I still aim to shrink further. As weird as this sounds, at least I know it's possible now.

Before this, nothing seemed to be working. Busy time next week but I'll make a call on Monday and find out what they want from me.

Oh I discovered where the pink top was..... I put it away in a hurry and it was inside out, ha.

Monday the towel arrived, it cost £5.29, is that pricey? I'm not sure but it is sooo soft on my skin which I love.

The Amazon one is confusing me, the tracking isn't updating, unless customs are passing it around and people are trying it on ha.

The last update is the airport. I always think it's UK stock and then sometimes it arrives from abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D