Monday 26 June 2023

#BlogLife523 - Surprising you expectantly

My gas meter appointment was for 12pm to 4pm and usually just before then I put on the heating/hot water as it takes a while to come on but I didn't want to be boiling.

I was up about 9amish as I felt rested and it was lucky because at about 10.40am buzzzzz.

He had arrived grrr. Why do they bother making appointments when they turn up randomly??

I hate that so much, what if I had been out or busy?? I hustled to finish getting dressed and then he was asking me all these questions that I didn't know.

I quickly put on the boiler and a few seconds later, still no hot water.

Another thing that bothers me, well 2, why don't they call/text to say they are arriving prematurely??

Plus why not take all the bloody equipment out of the van prior to knocking???

Because it means I am constantly getting up to buzz them in and that takes me time and is a nuisance!!!

Apparently it takes roughly half an hour to fit the new meter. He's guessing at which one is mine ha.

Then who knows how long the boiler check will take? I just told him to re-buzz to let him back in as he is in the garden.

I'm disappointed that the kitchen floor didn't stay clean. I walked up and down it so it needs re-mopping.

I forgot to pour the hot water mixture on it to soak overnight, which would have helped.

The more I clean, the more I have to re-clean. It's never-ending. Ooh by 11.15am he was done.

I am relieved to change and relax. He said the electricity meter will be changed at some point too.

I just rushed to take the boiler off. I put it on for alternate days in summer.

I got to finish my Iceland order. That was done and now back to present day Monday.

I got home not long ago from a meeting with Dic. The last few steps were draining me.

He asked me about an assignment and I made out I was gutted the way it turned out, completed but not in the way he preferred, that was funny.

I'm becoming a lil actress of sorts. Then 3 minutes later it was all done, as he didn't keep me waiting for once.

Remarked that he would see me, not next week but in a fortnight, in the afternoon at 2.30pm boo but it's good news in a way.

Mama wants me to spend our upcoming birthdays together but my schedule is a bit random with Dic calling me in to see him sporadically.

Today there is no pain as such, just some slight nausea and tiredness. Actually there was nothing really stressful.

I gave myself lots of time to get ready. My period is stop starting which is annoying as it is now the second week.

I'm going out tomorrow to get some bins and ohh I need a face wash soon.

Have you seen this tv show called Suits? I think it's oldish, about lawyers, power struggles and romance.

It's not dark or gory and has some humour interjected in each episode. I quite like it.

I usually root for the underdog if they're likeable and that is Lewis, he is my favourite from the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D